Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Mike, these look great. What size did you go with? Did you stay staggered and what did you have before? These looks very similar to the stock 22 black setup I'm running.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
So I see you went with 22x9.5 and 22x11, if you don't mind me asking with ET did you use with those widths?

·
Registered
308 Posts
got a photo of the back? just curious how the stance changes with 22x11 (assuming wider tires?)
*edit, see the OEM 295/35 on back in the first photo, so just swapped the stock tires on? Think 295 is a better fit on 11" anyways

I just picked up some summer P Zeros, feels stickier, but looks almost like racing slicks, not going to be driving these in snow.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I've been toying with how best to close the wheel arch gap in the SVR, plus fill the wheel wells up a bit more than the stock setup does, especially on the front. I'm running the stock setup now and will be sliding on my Ace Allows for winter soon, but next spring I was potentially going to go with a whole new set of summer staggered rims and tires. I'm looking at the Pilot Sport 4s in the 285/40/22 and 325/35/22. These tires would be a little bit taller than the stock tires or my 285/35/22s that are on the Ace Alloys 22x10.5 ET 35 I have.

It would also put a beefier tire up front which I'm really looking for as that is what I have with the Ace Alloys. But the 285s on the 10.5 with Ace Alloys are a little bit stretched. I like the tire to rim fitment better on the stock rims. So I was planning to go staggered on the rims as well with a 22x9.5 ET 25 up front and a 22x11.5 ET 30 out back. I think it would provide better fitment in relation to the fenders looking head on or from the rear and close the wheel arch gap a little from the sides. Plus get me to summer tires in the 4s' which are great handling rubber.

I need to start shopping for wheels in this setup so I'll probably need to go with custom Ace Alloys or Vossens.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im leaning towards a summer set-up, although content with the oem SVR wheels still prefer for a wider offset and wider track.

curious has anyone experienced wearing on outside tread of tires, mine seem to be wearing prematurely!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts