Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2020 Jaguar F Pace Prestige 25T
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased this 2020 F Pace Prestige and I'm head over heels. It's so much fun to drive. Makes getting groceries less of a chore. Looking forward to getting more familiar with the infotainment system. Not a huge fan of Android auto, but prefer to run sxm off the Jag interface. It seems a bit slow, though. And, unfortunately, less than 4 hours after buying it, I parked it in my garage and when I raised the lift gate it got stuck on the garage door and chipped some paint. It was like a gut punch. So far I've gotten one estimate to fix from a local collision place for $1200. Going to look around as it seemed pretty intensive to repair by removing the rear glass and badging.
Anyway, despite that, I am loving my new ride. My neighbor joked with me and said "you just raised all our property values". 馃槃

Registered
Welcome to the forum. BTW, you are NOT the first or will be the last to hit the garage door when opening the lift gate. NOW you need to set it so that next time it won't open too far and hit the garage door again.

Registered
2020 Jaguar F Pace Prestige 25T
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. That's actually how I ended up on the forum...searching for ways to reset the height of the lift gate. I'll be doing that today!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts