Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Florida. I just upgraded my 2017 XE Prestige to the 2020 F-Pace 300 Sport LE.

One question. What in the world happen to the display options? There are no more themes, and I can't even put the Jaguar logo up (I could do this in my XE). The "Off" option gives me a basic F-PACE? Waste of space and doesn't give the look of a premium car.

Even though I love to nitpick, I love it overall and I'm so glad I upgraded from the XE. Looking forward to interacting with the forum.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Welcome to F-Pace ownership and the Forum. So have you checked this multiple times over multiple restarts? Sometimes the software and hardware will get wonky (technical term) and my 2017 wouldn't display the options correctly. Sometimes it would get stuck on the last media song it played as well. This is actually happening on my SVR with the 20a Version of the software. First thing is I would make sure your 2017 has the latest software. The dealer should be able to confirm that. I think you need to have something like 18b to be able to get over the air updates.

Then if you are still having this issue, I would ask the dealer to look into it if you are still under warrantee.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. The software is up to date, Jaguar just says there are no more themes and you can't put the Jaguar logo on the display anymore. Basically, they revoked a bunch of info panel options to make it "simpler", from what i was told by the dealer :rolleyes: . At least the Jaguar logo was sharp and pleasant to look at.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Yes, themes went away with the updated instrument panel in 2019 so your 2020 won't have them. On my 2017 I find that I don't like most of the themes but I do like the clean look of the new instrument panel with nice clear dials.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I missed you were specifically looking for themes, yes sometimes I read way too quickly. Yes those are no longer there. However, you can customize what you want in the center dash area. Music, Navi, etc.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,377 Posts
Yes themes went away with the updated V2 TFT instrument panel in 2019, I kind or miss the themes from my 2017, but you can change the dash up to one dial and add things to change it up, the Car that shows In the center show be the model you have.

welcome to the group

DP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts