Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Just took delivery of my new svr on Saturday in California. Went with the Firenze Red w ebony/light oyster interior.

Have about 300 miles on the car...no complaints besides breaks squeaking at times (normal though).

Any recommendations on how many miles I should break her in? They say 2k in the manual I think

First road trip is to Scottsdale this weekend!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello!

Just took delivery of my new svr on Saturday in California. Went with the Firenze Red w ebony/light oyster interior.

Have about 300 miles on the car...no complaints besides breaks squeaking at times (normal though).

Any recommendations on how many miles I Should break her in? They say 2k in the manual i think

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats, uncommon color!

Reactions: spatel98

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Yea really love the red and white two tone interior. Also scored a hell of a deal! Was able to get 11k off msrp on a fully loaded model

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
congrats, I agree that we haven't seen many in that color. Good setup. Enjoy.

Reactions: spatel98

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I almost bought this one! Had almost everything I wanted but I decided to hold and order one. I live I FL and was going to have it delivered out here. Glad I didn’t get it! I would have paid freight and no discount on it so you got a hell of a deal. Congrats!!
Thanks!! that's funny though...I was eyeing the car down since September but it was marked up 10k above MSRP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts