Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was happy to find that there is a community dedicated to the Fpace. I have a 2020 S and have made some recent additions. Quicksilver exhaust has been installed, H&R springs to be installed 6/8. I have also purchased a staggered wheel set up. Asanti ABL-14 in 22x9 & 22x10.5. I plan to run the 265 factory tire on the front & 295/35 on the rear. Has anyone done this? I see a lot of 285’s on all four corners, but have not been able to find many staggered set ups. Yes, I realize I will not be able to rotate the tires. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
You’ll be fine with the 295/35 22s on the rear on those 22x10.5 wheels I believe. But I can’t answer with confidence until you give me the offset for the wheels. I know if those 22x10.5s are ET35 you’ll be fine and I believe offsets between 40 and 30 will probably be ok.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I believe they are in the 25-35 range. The plan is to lower it, then measure for the tire. Worst case, we stretch the 265 on the 10.5 wheel.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
To be honest in my opinion stretching a 265 onto a 10.5 wheel would not be what I would do. That will look bad on a Jaguar. I would go with a 285/35 instead. If you get me the exact offset I can tell you if they will fit. I have a bunch of measurements from sizing what I could put on my SVR.

Also with lowering, I don't think there is any way you are going to lower it where you would really have hitting issues on the rear unless you go off road.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear wheels are 35 22x10.5
Front 32 22x9

I can’t run a 265/285 staggered set up due to the AWD. Crossing my fingers the 295/35 will fit. From what I understand, the front and rear need to be within a 1% difference in diameter. The 265/40r22 and 295/35r22 are .7%
The 285 I believe is 1.3%. What do you know about that?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
The difference has to be close I know that much. I'm not aware of it being 1% or you have an issue. With your details on offsets, I am 99.9% sure you will be fine with the 295s as noted. I went out and double checked my SVR. I have the 295s on it now in the rear with the 22x10 ET40 stock rims and there is plenty of clearance inside and you will be fine on the outside based on what I can see. The only way I see them hitting anything on the rear is if you go off road and really get the F-Paces suspension twisted up. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. I appreciate your help. The tech that will be installing them told me about the 1% variance. He said that the AWD system in jaguars in notoriously sensitive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts