Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 F-Pace S w/Black Pack, 22s, Tempest Grey
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everybody. Just joined since i recently found and bought a pretty hot spec of 2017 F Pace. (Options below at bottom of post).

What a machine!

i didnt know how great the spec and options lists were until the test drive when the dude starting reading all it had. So far the jaw-dropping style of the 22s, black package and medium grey paintwork are proving very popular.

im loving the meridian 825w audio, which sounds great and really thumps! The cooled seats and app-based remote start will be sweet this summer.

mod plans
  • yes, first with fresh tint all around and then eventually a custom ecu tune. Been reading about upgraded pulley too!
  • curious about ways to make exhaust louder

day 2 issues/questions (if you know solutions or somewhere i should look pls let me know!!

• the door-handle-based tap to lock (before you walk away) is not working most of the time.
  • unable to register vehicle with Incontrol app bc still linked to orig owner
———web says i go to dealer with bill of sale, or email it to jag customer relationship centre
- web also says i have to go to jag dealer for update of ICP to latest version that allows apple CarPlay. Is this true or any other way to do it?

- a pretty significant group of rattles from interior trim over choppy highways (thanks giant wheels haha) or when stereo cranked

Overall i am loving the vehicle. I had the fortune to drive a few versions of F pace for a few days when it was arriving to usa. I really really wanted an F-Type R AWD (my fave daily driveable supercar).
I still love how much of the lightness in handling feel, and amazing steering precision, are shared between Type and Pace.

Will be taking some much better pics in coming days/weeks but heres a sneak preview.

cheers,
Tom

• ACTIVITY KEY (F05D)
  • ASH BURL SATIN VENEER (VSAY)
  • BLACK PACKAGE -inc: door claddings in body color w/gloss black finishers, gloss black side power vents, S rear bumper w/corner in body color and diffuser in gloss black, Radiator Grille w/Gloss Black Insert & Surround, (Z93R)
  • COMFORT & CONVENIENCE PACKAGE -inc: rear electric recline and remote release of second row seats in the trunk, Cooled Front Seats & Heated Rear Seats, rear electric recline and remote release of 2nd row seats in the trunk, Gesture Tailgate/Trunk Lid, (Z28F)
  • DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACKAGE -inc: Park Assist, parallel, perpendicular and parking exit, 360 degree park distance control w/additional sensors to alert the driver to potential side impact, Proximity Camera System, 4 cameras for front, side and rear views w/images shown on the touch screen, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) w/Forward Alert, advanced emergency brake assist w/queue assist and intelligent emergency braking, Note: when ACC is fitted, the front grille insert is gloss black, Traffic Sign Recognition & Intelligent Spd Limiter, Note: ISL replaces the cruise control's Automatic Speed Limiter (ASL) (Z95D)
  • FIXED CROSS BARS (PIO) (JA21)
  • GLOSS BLACK ROOF RAILS (B16D)
  • HEAD-UP DISPLAY (G62A)
  • JET/LIGHT OYSTER STITCH, TAURUS LEATHER SEAT TRIM (TR53)
  • LUXURY INTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE -inc: lockable and cooled glove compartment, air quality sensor, metal illuminated sill finishers w/Jaguar lettering, door storage, console and instrument panel plus rear footwells illumination and front/rear puddle lamps, Front & Rear Premium Carpet Mats, Suedecloth Premium Headliner, 4 Zone Climate Control, B-pillar vents and ducts in glove box, Ambient Lighting Upgrade, 10 colors variable illumination (Z97Q)
  • PROTECTION PACKAGE -inc: Cargo Rubber Liner, Front & Rear Rubber Mats, Cargo Side Net (PIO) (JA12)
  • TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE -inc: 3G Wifi Hotspot, 3 month complimentary data plan, Radio: Meridian 825W Surround Sound System, 17 speakers including 1 sub-woofer, full TFT/LCD instrument cluster, voice control, dynamic volume control, HD radio, front media interface (USB and iPod) and Bluetooth wireless technology for cell phone and audio streaming, InControl Touch Pro, 10.2" capacitive touch-screen display, controls for audio, climate control, Bluetooth telephone connectivity, navigation system w/60GB solid state disk (SSD) drive-based mapping, HDD-based virtual multichanger and single slot in dash CD/DVD player (Z80W)
  • TEMPEST GREY (1AR)
  • WHEEL LOCK PACKAGE -inc: Chrome Wheel Locks/Jaguar LP Frame (PIO) (JA13)
  • WHEELS: 22" DOUBLE HELIX 15-SPOKE BLACK FINISH -inc: dark inserts, Tires: 22" Performance (C54L)

·
Super Moderator
1,937 Posts
Looks fantastic. If my Vette were not grey that would have been my choice. Enjoy the ride and the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts