5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Just got into a new SVR...first impressions:
1- what an angry cat
2- sounds amazing
3- very spacious
4- dynamic mode is still comfortable enough to daily drive

Still breaking it in and getting acquaintedfew q’s: wondering if anybody has some advice.

1) why do the inner exhaust pipes turn yellow vs outers? I drive mainly w valves open.
2) what are the three green icons on the dash (one looks like a gas medal, the other two seem to show power??)

·
Registered
295 Posts
For the exhaust, I think even with it open more of the flow hits the inner pipes, include at startup when it’s closed by default.
The icons sound like driving style info, acceleration, braking, and speed. I think you can change that display by pushing in the end of the left turn signal arm. It rotates through driving style, instant mpg, estimated miles to empty etc.

Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Welcome to F-Pace and especially SVR Ownership. Enjoy your SVR! NixMo covered those Icons, with the SVR, I find it difficult to keep them in the Green! :)

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,391 Posts
Welcome to the group

DP

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome , I always drive in dynamic mode if you want to start in dynamic with exhaust open just turn on ignition (don’t start) scroll across to dynamic and start . I always do it this way and always drive in dynamic it the only way .
The pops and bangs on the up shifts will come after 1000 miles or at least get loader I’ve almost had mine 12 months no issues performed immaculately. I love it more now than the day I had it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome , I always drive in dynamic mode if you want to start in dynamic with exhaust open just turn on ignition (don’t start) scroll across to dynamic and start . I always do it this way and always drive in dynamic it the only way .
The pops and bangs on the up shifts will come after 1000 miles or at least get loader I’ve almost had mine 12 months no issues performed immaculately. I love it more now than the day I had it
Yes that’s something i learned very quickly, love Cold starting with Valves open.

Im using never dull on exhaust flaps to clean, still yellow-ish, anybody know any other recommended products to clean them?

Thank you all for chiming in, so far it’s been a treat coming from a german V8 competitor.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You can use metal polish and steel wool on the exhaust tips to keep them shiny.

Where in Canada are you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts