Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked my Ultimate black prestige last week and love it. Still in the break in period but wanted to know a few things.

1. Foglights - I didn't realize when I picked it up that it was only on the rsport and S packages
2. Anyone buy the rear cooler?

Thanks

JP

·
Registered
286 Posts
Fog lights in rear on Prestige
No cooler for me

Welcome to the jungle

·
Registered
258 Posts
I picked my Ultimate black prestige last week and love it. Still in the break in period but wanted to know a few things.

1. Foglights - I didn't realize when I picked it up that it was only on the rsport and S packages

Thanks

JP
Just curious...Did they give you the $1000 Jaguar is offering. It does not seem to be advertised anywhere but 2 SA have told me about it and the rep at the auto show mentioned it. The offer is NOT related to the auto show. You do need to finance or lease though.

·
Registered
36 Posts

Thanks

JP
Hello there, fellow Chicago F-Pacer. We're growing in numbers here! I picked mine up from Orloff about a month ago. Where did you pick yours up from?

I also have a Prestige. I didn't really care about the fog lights, and no on the rear cooler.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts