Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the six! Picked up the cat on Friday night. Buddy in a Dodge Ram pulls up beside me at a stop light and wants to know how I like it..... So far so good! He said he loves the look and the sound (I had just blown by him in Sport mode). Good times!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Beautiful! The top looks really clean without the roof rails. First pics I've seen without.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Bro', your whip is flat out, drop dead GORGEOUS! I normally am not attracted to white cars, but your ride is SWEET!! You decked it out real proper with the silver 22 inch Double Helixes and no roof rails. You must feel like a king driving down the road. How did you get the frame piece around the exhaust in black instead of sliver?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Alright. Very nice looking unit. Happy motoring and see you on the road!

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* Six !!!
That *POLARIS WHITE* of yours is *JAM UP* *JELLY TIGHT* *LOOKIN' BRIGHT* *OUT OF SIGHT* *DYNOMITE* *ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT* !!! >:) >:) >:)

The Silver Wheels and all the Chrome Trim just scream *BA-ZING* !!! :D :D :D

Since you didn't do the Black Pack , I think the Silver piece up front looks GREAT !!! :)
And I think the ALL Gloss Black Rear Diffuser looks REAL NICE !!! :)
I am also VERY MUCH LIKING the De-Badged look , with leaving just the LEAPER & JAGUAR !!! :)
Job Well Done Six Oh !!! Job Well Done Indeed !!! ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats - the F-Pace looks great!

We should arrange a GTA F-Pace meetup some fine weekend morning for coffee or some such -- I think that there are quite a few of us on the board now

·
Registered
226 Posts

We should arrange a GTA F-Pace meetup some fine weekend morning for coffee or some such -- I think that there are quite a few of us on the board now
LoL, one more F-Pacer here from Mississauga, picking up my Blue girl this Saturday.:D
(MY 17 35t prestige with vision & comfort pack)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Congrats

Look real gorgeous!!!! With those 22 wheels.
Enjoy the car, I know I am ;)

Glad we're getting more gta F-Pacers, I drove by 4 just yesterday!! Definitely calls for a meetup whenever weather gets better!

·
Registered
226 Posts

Picked mine last Saturday, couple of questions would like to discuss with local F-Pacers. So when is the GTA meet up? let us know here:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts