Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Just picked up my Black 35t R-Sport, I've blacked out the rims and did a 35% tint. Jet/Red with Red interior. Love this vehicle! Fully expect to have a speeding ticked within the next week. haha

So far so good, had to get the software update which was good but did notice that I lost my news and weather "quick reference that sits to the right on the main screen. Normal?

Cheers! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Just picked up my Black 35t R-Sport, I've blacked out the rims and did a 35% tint. Jet/Red with Red interior. Love this vehicle! Fully expect to have a speeding ticked within the next week. haha

So far so good, had to get the software update which was good but did notice that I lost my news and weather "quick reference that sits to the right on the main screen. Normal?

Cheers! :)
Welcome and see you around town!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Very Nice. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. We are getting quite a few from TO here now.(It's my home town)
You will need to have a meet and greet in the near future:)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* Chapps !!!
Those *20" Templars* look AWESOME Blacked Out !!!
Your F-Pace looks like something a *Limousine Company* would have on hand , for *Businessmen Airport Runs* , or a *Party for Two Special Night Out on the Town* !!!
That thing looks *SHWEEET* !!! :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
How many from TO are there?
I was hoping you would get a response from one of the current residents.
I know of at least 3 that have been recent posters, and I believe there are others that posted within the last 6 months.
Maybe someone will chip in :)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Hoping that's a compliment about the airport limo lol
I said "Limo" , not "Taxi-Cab" !!! So , of course it was a "Compliment" !!!
I can see it now , when a Business Man hops in , and says "Driver can you turn it up a notch , I am running late" , and you look in the rear view mirror with a little smirk on your face and say "Why Yes Sir , when I get you there , I'm sure you'll be Early" !!! >:)
That is one BAD BAD Looking Ride !!! And Yes , BAD BAD means GOOD !!! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts