Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Regarding the cargo net, do those four hooks come standard in the back of the F Pace?
I'm pretty sure they do, I haven't seen one without them. I looked in the Sales manual on options and such and I don't see them listed. Load Space Storage Rails are the option which replaces the chrome tie downs with rails that use the same mounting holes.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'm pretty sure they do, I haven't seen one without them. I looked in the Sales manual on options and such and I don't see them listed. Load Space Storage Rails are the option which replaces the chrome tie downs with rails that use the same mounting holes.
Seriously, what is that net supposed to do?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Regarding the cargo net, do those four hooks come standard in the back of the F Pace?
I have them in my S, assume they are standard.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Seriously, what is that net supposed to do?
Trek, it holds groceries and other things from sliding all around back there when I go around corners at 1G. It does work, very well.

It's not going to hold something very heavy though.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Just bought our first Jaguar on Saturday and we love it. It's a 2017 F-Pace premium. Anyone could recommend a sun shield and a cargo net for the trunk?
Welcome and congratulations. Where are you located in SC?
What options did you get?
We need photos :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I ordered the Jag Sun Shield, its a bit pricy but it fits perfectly.
I have one also, but I am not happy with it. It fits too well.!!!!!!
It is not easy to install or remove, you have to move the rear view mirror every time, which I don't like.
Anybody else have an opinion or suggestion?

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
MTHM, I've found that you can install it without moving the mirror but I agree, it's not the easiest to get installed. You need to open it completely up and push it as far forward into the the slot between the dash and windshield, then wrap it around the mirror careful to not move the mirror. It takes longer than I would like, so I agree if someone had another recommendation that fits well it may be a better option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am next to you, in Rock Hill. I actually work in Charlotte. so I am in NC every day

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am next to you, in Rock Hill. I actually work in Charlotte. so I am in NC every day
more and more of us in CLT area. I live and work in Charlotte. if you see a IRR 20d, its likely me. three doors down my neighbor has an IRR S. saw a white base Sunday at Harris Teeter in Dilworth.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcome, here are some pictures. We decided on a diesel, because of MPG and cost. We are very pleased, getting MPG like a hybrid car. We just love, love, love it.

About the Cargo net, I was looking for one which can be in the very back from the left to the right hook, just to have small thing not flying through the trunk while driving. Thanks for the recommendations so far.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts