Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SVR should arrive the end of March or early April. I did not spec my dealer was able to get almost everything I wanted with a dealer trade. I am not new to Jaguar, but this will be my first non car from the company. Live in the Phila suburbs, member of many car forums.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Carnut1,

Welcome. What dealership did you buy from? I'm also in your area. My 2021 SVR is on it's way as well. They just pushed my date back from 3/12 to 4/2 for delivery. I purchased mine at the same dealer I did my 2017 First Edition and 2019 SVR. JLR Mainline.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have bought 2 Range Rovers and two F type R's from JLR mainline. I bought this one from them as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I considered your color, but they were able to get a yulong white that had just about everything I wanted on it, and it was easy for them to get.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Which the Eiger Grey 21 I have on order or the Ultimate Blue 2019 I have now? White will look pretty awesome with the grey trim. Did you go with dark wheels? Looks like 21s will be coming in about the same time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The grey color, and yes it has the 22" wheels, the tan/ebony interior, carbon fiber inserts, heads up display,4 zone climate, park assist, adaptive surface response, and a few other options most I did not really need. I have feeling that both of the cars are coming in on the same ship. I have a lot of cars and I am trading my RR I only used it for winter it is a 2016 with under 9K miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts