Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Picked up my F-Pace S in Storm Grey with Brogue Tarus interior late last week, looks awesome, but drives even better! It's been a week and no issues so far, hopefully all the issues have been fixed from the earlier builds. Mine was built in December 2016.

Looking forward to the forum and contributing where I can! :D

It was snowing the day I took the pics so not the greatest pics.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Love the brogue!
The combo looks dashing

Reactions: DiscoStu

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
New delivery when it's snowing out, great test of the AWD system! Congratulations on a beautiful F-Pace. Love the combination of Grey with Brogue and the wood trim. Looks great.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I think it looks great in the snow, and it only confirms my selection of Storm Grey on my ordered S. Thanks for making my wait even more difficult!

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* DiscoStu !!! I must say that the *Storm Grey , with the Black Blades , and the Black Package* makes for one *STEALTHY* Looking F-Pace !!! Job Well Done !!!
Now get out there and ENJOY that *BEAUTIFUL BEAST* !!! :)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Kudos from a Brogue Brother!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Looks great! The Brogue looks great with the wood trim. I think it looks better than my plain jet interior.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all, the Brogue interior with the wood trim combo does look beautiful! It turned out really nice, the only beef I have is the trim is not of the highest quality, but other than that, all good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts