Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Sapphire Blue F-Pace S from the Bethesda dealer. They were my 2nd choice after Crown in St Petersburg had all the deep discounts on their site for a while. Anyhow I got a purchase agreement from Crown for a lovely IRR S, but then I saw Bethesda had a similar S in sapphire blue, so scheduled an appt, took it for a test drive and loved it. They originally were asking about $1000 off msrp, but when I showed them the purchase agreement they matched it, less the $300 it would cost to fly down and drive back. Great working with Cheryl, I'd highly recommend her if you're in the market in the DC area.

Got almost every option I was looking for:
dark sapphire metallic
brogue/jet w/oyster stitching
Tech package
driver assist package
comfort and convenience package
black 22" wheels
Heated windshield
black roof rails
head-up display
protection package
wheel lock package
gloss black veneer (fingerprint magnet!)
black package
appearance protection package

wanted the luxury package, but couldn't find one anywhere that checked off all the boxes, and this one was only 13 miles away, so, sold!

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good job. Welcome

Reactions: NixMo

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* NixMo !!! That is one *SHWEEEET LOOKING* Sapphire Blue *S* !!!

Hopefully , you will be able to bring that baby up to the MEET & GREET in Harrisburg, PA on Sunday April 23rd , to SHOW IT OFF !!! You have a bunch of members on here , that are from your area , and I think they are trying to work out a *F-Pace CONVOY* heading up I-270 that morning !!! We sure would like to have your *Sapphire Blue* represented up there !!! Be careful with her on those busy CITY STREETS back there in Bethesda, MD !!! I was born and raised in Rockville, MD and *VR* was born and raised in Silver Spring, MD !!!
So we know ALL about that MESS back there !!! >:)

Now get out there , and go ENJOY every minute in it !!! ;)

Reactions: NixMo
1 - 3 of 3 Posts