Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

New F-Pace 'Portfolio' Model

11K views 40 replies 22 participants last post by  JWreck 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I would never buy the portfolio in my life. Are 16 way power seats not enough you need 22? Cmon, and it doesn't even come with the 380 hp engine? They said it great, its a glorified prestige with softer seats and a few option packs and accessories ticked off. A total and complete waste of money.

I bet they will get a TON of buyers getting the 25t though.

#5 ·
I can't figure out what this would piss you off either. I would not pay the $64 grand for that.

Reactions: Okie
#7 ·
Hey Trek , Nice to hear from you again ! I hope All is Well , with you and yours !

BTW , is it OK if I go ahead and tell everyone why you are so upset by this ? I'll take that as a Yes !

Everyone , just take a second look at picture #4 ! Do you see IT ? Look for IT , because IT'S there !

*****SLIDING CUP HOLDER COVER**** !!! Yep , there IT is !!! >:)

Until Now , in the U.S. , it was *EXCLUSIVELY* only in the 2017 First Editions !!!
Not on any other Model , as I said before , UNTIL NOW !!! **** *Portfolio* !!! ;)

Reactions: kris and Okie
#12 ·
Just keep your eye out for a *BRG* F-Pace with *Colorado* Tags , anywhere near your F-Pace in the middle of the night ! ;)

P.S. At least you'll know who did it , because he said he was going to leave a note ! >:)

#13 ·
LOL, @MTGRL - the cup-holder cover (or lack there-of) has been the subject of MANY an angry screed! Just search the forum and you'll see what I mean.

(Also, welcome from another female, and good job for keeping your dealer in line!)

Reactions: GRVR
#15 ·
The exterior color is nice, not loving the interior colors but the cup holder, now THAT is worth the extra money!!! LOL.

Reactions: GRVR
#20 ·
Pure, unadulterated genius! Have a pit crew around the corner to do the swap and the dealer won't even notice. Might be the best suggestion ever posted on here >:). Wonder if they'd notice a seat swap out?

Reactions: ndabunka and GRVR
#23 ·
As an FYI on the Portfolio it includes the following packages and features:

Vision Package
Comfort & Convenience Package
Luxury Interior Package
Technology Package
Silver Roof Rails
Loadspace storage rails
Gloss Figured Ebony
Light Oyster Headliner
Head Up Display
InControl WiFi w/ 3 month comp plan
Rearview Camera
20" 10 Split-Spoke "Style 1019" (was Matrix)

#24 ·
Actually, this makes sense given the price of this version. Interesting about the SILVER roof rails. The only thing I would want from this trim level is the better quality leather, which I believe it will get....similar to the First Edition. I am just thrilled that no changes were so compelling that I would have to seriously consider holding off on the MY17 coming in the next 4-6 weeks. I think the better floor mats was the only thing I paused about....but I can get those if I love them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.