Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
2018 Jaguar F-Pace: A New Turbo Four and a Portfolio

I am so pissed off, I can barely speak much less write.
I would never buy the portfolio in my life. Are 16 way power seats not enough you need 22? Cmon, and it doesn't even come with the 380 hp engine? They said it great, its a glorified prestige with softer seats and a few option packs and accessories ticked off. A total and complete waste of money.

I bet they will get a TON of buyers getting the 25t though.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yes, seems like a hefty premium for the Portfolio(S starting at $59K vs. Portfolio $64K) for seats and a different interior. Personally, just couldn't do the 25t. I am sure it will be more fuel efficient but I like the extra power with the V6.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Hey Trek , Nice to hear from you again ! I hope All is Well , with you and yours !

BTW , is it OK if I go ahead and tell everyone why you are so upset by this ? I'll take that as a Yes !

Everyone , just take a second look at picture #4 ! Do you see IT ? Look for IT , because IT'S there !

*****SLIDING CUP HOLDER COVER**** !!! Yep , there IT is !!! >:)

Until Now , in the U.S. , it was *EXCLUSIVELY* only in the 2017 First Editions !!!
Not on any other Model , as I said before , UNTIL NOW !!! **** *Portfolio* !!! ;)

Reactions: kris and Okie

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
I'm breaking into the first one I see and ripping out the cup holder cover assembly. I'll leave a check and a nice note.

·
Registered
278 Posts
um, I don't get it... who spec'd that one?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The covered cup holders are standard on the Prestige MY18 too. It's on my build sheet.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
The covered cup holders are standard on the Prestige MY18 too. It's on my build sheet.
Just keep your eye out for a *BRG* F-Pace with *Colorado* Tags , anywhere near your F-Pace in the middle of the night ! ;)

P.S. At least you'll know who did it , because he said he was going to leave a note ! >:)

·
Registered
341 Posts
LOL, @MTGRL - the cup-holder cover (or lack there-of) has been the subject of MANY an angry screed! Just search the forum and you'll see what I mean.

(Also, welcome from another female, and good job for keeping your dealer in line!)

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
76 Posts
The exterior color is nice, not loving the interior colors but the cup holder, now THAT is worth the extra money!!! LOL.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The irony is, I probably won't even have mine covered that often since I keep my phone sitting in the cup holder!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I figured one of you would just take one out for a test drive and swap the covers to see if the dealer even notices...

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
I figured one of you would just take one out for a test drive and swap the covers to see if the dealer even notices...
Pure, unadulterated genius! Have a pit crew around the corner to do the swap and the dealer won't even notice. Might be the best suggestion ever posted on here >:). Wonder if they'd notice a seat swap out?

Reactions: ndabunka and GRVR
1 - 20 of 41 Posts