Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, got my BRG Prestige a couple of weeks ago, finally a sunny day here in the emerald city to get a good pic. Moved over from a Q5... too many of them on the roads around here.

Would love some feedback on the InControl apps, I cannot figure out what I have and how it works. What is the ATT service cost etc?

Only wish is that the fuel tank is larger..

Attachments

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
BRG rules! Beautiful

You want to download InControl Remote and InControl Route planners apps, assuming you bought technology package. You get these from respective apps stores on Apple or Android. Your dealer should have provided you with info on several different accounts you will need including incontrol.jaguar.com, route planner and ATT. Ideally get everything set up at dealer as there are several quirks during sign up. Do signups from a computer not a phone. Once you have accounts you can activate in your vehicle and in the apps. Your dealer should have or should soon guide you through this. ATT cost is about $120 a year if you buy annual plan. You should have a 3 month free trial.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS , Richard100 !!! A "BRG" in the "EMERALD" City !!! That's pretty Cool !!!
She is a *BEAUTY* !!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
V

Welcome and congratulations. Your ride looks sweet.
Of course you do need black wheel lug nuts to go with the black pack:)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Welcome! My daughter lives in Seattle, so you may see me around a couple of times a year. As for the lug nutz, keep them like they are. They add contrast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts