Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must say El Jefe really has that eau de new car, and the smell has overtaken my 3 car garage. My new red Jag also brings back warm memories of my late husband's car, a beautiful red XJS V12 convertible he was driving when we first met, in 2002. Great memories of fun times in that car!

Reactions: myjaguar and MTGRL

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Sorry to hear about your husband. the XJS is on my list, as are several other Jaguars from the past. My first was a 1997 XK8, and I still have and enjoy my 05 XKR convertible. I have always said, those who are critical of convertibles have never owned one. Top-down motoring is the BEST!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear about your husband. the XJS is on my list, as are several other Jaguars from the past. My first was a 1997 XK8, and I still have and enjoy my 05 XKR convertible. I have always said, those who are critical of convertibles have never owned one. Top-down motoring is the BEST!
Thanks for your condolences. Could not agree more about top down driving. At the time we met, I was driving an Audi TT Roadster, and he had the Jag convertible, so we were kindred spirits in the auto category.

What kind of dog is in your profile? Looks pretty.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Beautiful red fpace. Funny how smells bring back such good feelings and memories. It is great that you have such good memories of him.

No convertible but do have a Wrangler that losses its doors and top in the summer. It would only be better feeling if I could do it naked.

My new car smell left quickly with son's travel hockey and all his gear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts