Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Added some new wheels to the F-Pace today. 22" Curva C48. 22x9 With Falken all season tires. I was going to get different wheels but I got a smokin deal on this set from someone who bought the wrong size for their Range Rover. Here are some before and after pics. Getting H&R Springs installed on Monday.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
WHOA WHOA WHOA , @dsCAT !!!

You got a heck of a lot more going on with this TRANSFORMATION ,
from a *Very Nice Looking F-PACE* , to a *BADAZZ BLACKED-OUT F-PACE* !!!>:)

1. You blacked-out the Front Grille Surround & lower grille bars !!! APPROVED>:)
2. You blacked-out the Side Vents !!! APPROVED>:)
3. You tinted the front windows !!! APPROVED>:)
4. You appropriately remembered to SMOKE the tail-lights !!! APPROVED>:)>:)>:)
5. And of course , you added those WICKED COOL GLOSS BLACK *22's* !!! APPROVED>:)

Job well done my friend !!! Job well done , indeed !!!:D

Edit: I just noticed , you even remembered to go with BLACK LUG NUTS !!! APPROVED>:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Amazing what a set of wheels can do! She's a beauty!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Love the new look! Very nice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WHOA WHOA WHOA , @dsCAT !!!

You got a heck of a lot more going on with this TRANSFORMATION ,
from a *Very Nice Looking F-PACE* , to a *BADAZZ BLACKED-OUT F-PACE* !!!>:)

1. You blacked-out the Front Grille Surround & lower grille bars !!! APPROVED>:)
2. You blacked-out the Side Vents !!! APPROVED>:)
3. You tinted the front windows !!! APPROVED>:)
4. You appropriately remembered to SMOKE the tail-lights !!! APPROVED>:)>:)>:)
5. And of course , you added those WICKED COOL GLOSS BLACK *22's* !!! APPROVED>:)

Job well done my friend !!! Job well done , indeed !!!:D

Edit: I just noticed , you even remembered to go with BLACK LUG NUTS !!! APPROVED>:)
Thanks for noticing :) Loving the F-PACE so far! In the shop getting the lowering springs mounted today. I am also going to get it in for a Road Force balance as I'm noticing some shimmy at over 75MPH.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks for noticing :) Loving the F-PACE so far! In the shop getting the lowering springs mounted today. I am also going to get it in for a Road Force balance as I'm noticing some shimmy at over 75MPH.
These cars look great with lowering springs especially with the 22's, you'll love it that much more! congrats on all the mods

·
Registered
74 Posts
No spacers, just 22x9 on all 4 corners? What's the offset? Looks very good!

I was thinking 22x9 front and 22x10.5 in the rear. I'm not sure what offset to use.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No spacers. 22x9 on all 4 corners. Sorry I don't know the offset. I purchased them off of someone and just had them test fit before I purchased.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
No spacers, just 22x9 on all 4 corners? What's the offset? Looks very good!

I was thinking 22x9 front and 22x10.5 in the rear. I'm not sure what offset to use.
In order to figure out exactly where your wheels will sit, leverage a site like this one. http://Willtheyfit.com

It will help you figure out exact offset if you are picking wheels that allow you to customize with your offset. If you aren't picking wheels that will allow that, you at least can see where they will fit when compared to the stock wheels you have on your F-Pace now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
In order to figure out exactly where your wheels will sit, leverage a site like this one. http://Willtheyfit.com

It will help you figure out exact offset if you are picking wheels that allow you to customize with your offset. If you aren't picking wheels that will allow that, you at least can see where they will fit when compared to the stock wheels you have on your F-Pace now.
Great site, thanks PA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts