Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I love my 2019 svr so much I’ve gone and ordered the 21 model
Man I’ve gone bold sorrendo yellow total list was £90 k with all the extras including
Sunroof , blacked windows,roof rails , heads up ,carbon interior ,carbon mirrors ,electric towbar,adaptive response ,secure tracker pro meridian surround I think that’s everything lol
but an Amazing deal of 11% off plus a good px took it .
The new interior looks fantastic.
Once delivered it’s off to lister to be upgraded to the 666 bhp stealth I think with the body kit and all the carbon inside and out it will look amazing should be here hopefully end March and all finished by June ready for the summer

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love the yellow colour with black accents. The Lister upgrade is amazing and I can’t wait to hear your feedback once it is finished. I live in Canada and previously contacted Lister in the UK about availability in Canada, but was disappointed to learn I would have to buy a conversion kit from them and we would have to find a suitable Canadian installer. Too complicated for me and risky importing parts and using a one off local installer - warranty would also be potential landmine. Hope it all goes well for you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the yellow colour with black accents. The Lister upgrade is amazing and I can’t wait to hear your feedback once it is finished. I live in Canada and previously contacted Lister in the UK about availability in Canada, but was disappointed to learn I would have to buy a conversion kit from them and we would have to find a suitable Canadian installer. Too complicated for me and risky importing parts and using a one off local installer - warranty would also be potential landmine. Hope it all goes well for you.
Thanks it’s the only mod you can do to them that actually puts value on the vehicle.the cost of the mod will probably always be in the value of the car .
And you get a 7 year warranty with it also . It will look a million dollars (hopefully) once it’s done , I love the colour coded body kit for me that’s the only thing that lets the standard svr down

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Lister contact told me that if they don’t do the update themselves there is no 7 year Lister warranty - just the normal Jaguar warranty. However, I would be concerned Jaguar would not honour any potential drivetrain issues with the changes related to increasing horsepower to 666.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Zarakoff,
You might be interested in this video!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations! I trust that you'll keep us posted and show us pictures of the real thing when she arrives. I'm looking forward to hearing reports on the new '21's. I have the '20 SVR and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes
Zarakoff,
You might be interested in this video!

[/QUOTE
Yes seen this but the engine light was on on the lister so probably wasn’t in full power . It left a urus for dead in the other video they did

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update build date is 2 nd July that’s a long wait but on bright side il get it finished by lister for our new reg on September 1st . Be worth the wait

1 - 14 of 14 Posts