Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears one's entry into this space goes through this frame. I created my id a few months ago when I was having a 2WD only error arrive intermittently, then constantly. Local dealer cheerfully replaced an internal pump in the transfer case to remedy the problem, and it has not come back in about 3,000 miles since.
We have completed 18000 miles on ours to date in one year of ownership due to some unexpected travel that came up after we bought it, and some vacation travel.
Car has been comfortable and powerful throughout the traveling. I dislike the auto stop and try to only use it when I am at a gridlocked location and the wait will be long. High temperatures in south Texas make it turn the engine on to stay pretty quickly from now until October.
Would attach a photo of the car in a bayou setting, but it appears to not want to let me.
Brian Blackwell

·
Registered
268 Posts
any other problems how many tries did it take for the dealer to figure out the transfercase problem

·
Registered
225 Posts
Over a year here with over 22k miles on the odometer as of this morning. The usual issues so far - ICTP and creaks, but nothing major outside of my seatbelt debacle (posted in other subforum). Car is great - no issues that haven't been fixed (even inadvertently). Love the car, love driving it everyday :).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts