Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in another thread but in order to avoid confusion, I will start one here.

It is on the ICTP. The volume for the navigation directions is mute. It worked at first but now no voice. Every once in a while the music will mute for a second (not long enough for voice) and then music will come back
1) The mute button in the set-up page is not selected (it is not on mute)
2) When the music does mute as described above, I quickly turn up the volume knob and it does nothing

The voice recognition voice over works, PDC volume works, keyboard clicks work, etc.

How do I get my voice back?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you ever find a solution to this issue? We've had our F-Pace for a couple months and we're having the same problem.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the exact same issue. Some forum members suggested changing the system language back and forth (not the accent); didn't work for me. I get voice directions maybe half the time. I have an open case with Jag USA regarding this and other issues; we'll see how that goes.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it fixed it permanently.

I just changed the system language back to uk. Exited to nav. Switched it back to US. Exited to nav. Switched back to UK. Exited to nav. All fixed no issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is currently at the dealership for the same issue. It began with no voice, but music volume would decrease as if it were attempting. Now the navigation volume does not function and the voice commands do not function at all. Dealer advises they have attempted everything to resolve and nothing has been corrected. Service manager states they have submitted a "ticket" to Jaguar USA....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Same problem over here. Car was delivered last week. I had to change the systemlanguage to uk. Exited to nav. Switched back to Dutch. Problem solved.
Car is 163 HP MY2018 with ICTP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts