Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

141 - 160 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Anyone successfully download Version Number: 08.030.0090.0153 map update? My ICTP shows a new map update is available and when I go and try to download it I get an error message:

GENERAL ERROR
These errors are caused by problems within the system.

Problems at Jaguar's download website maybe? I have downloaded all the past updates without a problem.
I'm getting the same error.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I ended up stopping by Stevinson Jaguar and they did the nav update for me. I was having trouble downloading the nav for other reasons . . . which they helped to solve also.

·
Registered
924 Posts
New update available 08.30.91.151

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm trying to do the map update, but it keeps giving me this message. I've tried different USB sticks and downloading from different computers, but always the same results. There is an XML file that is downloaded that shows my car's VIN number, so I'm thinking the issue is with the car. Any thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'm trying to do the map update, but it keeps giving me this message. I've tried different USB sticks and downloading from different computers, but always the same results. There is an XML file that is downloaded that shows my car's VIN number, so I'm thinking the issue is with the car. Any thoughts?
Assuming that the VIN displayed on the In Control Touch Pro Maps and Services Page is correct and is the same as your car, I would reformat the USB drive so it's clean and try again.
Beyond that, call a local dealer or Customer Service. It sounds like the car's data or the data being produced when you do the download is corrupted. I've not run into this myself.
I use one USB exclusively for map updates and always wipe it clean before downloading the new map. Don't know if this does anything, but I've not experienced any problems to date.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Map Update for ICTP Latest version now available: 08.030.0093.0157 Size:Approx. 9 GB:

·
Registered
141 Posts
New Map update for ICTP now available :Latest version available:08.030.0094.0154

·
Registered
62 Posts
Maps are available from the link I provided to https://jaguar.here.com and assume they are available for ICT but I could be wrong. Once you create an account and register your car you should see the subscription service for your car and a location to download the updated maps for NA. Suggest that you have a USB 3.0 stick of at least 16GB. This last download file for me was ~9GB.[/QUOTE

It would not except my VIN.

·
Registered
141 Posts
New map update available for ICTP.
Latest version available:08.030.0095.0153Size:Approx. 9 GB

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
My F-Pace is in the stealership for the update. Fingers crossed that it will work out of the box!
It's in the shop for a map update? You perform the map updates yourself by downloading from https://www.jaguar.here.com and installing from a USB 3.0 stick.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I feel like the last map update I did was fairly recent. Assuming you're not in, or will be a newly developed area, would there be any reason to do every update? Does anyone know if the map updates change anything else ( e.g. functionality)?

My F-Pace is in the stealership for the update. Fingers crossed that it will work out of the box!
It's in the shop for a map update? You perform the map updates yourself by downloading from https://www.jaguar.here.com and installing from a USB 3.0 stick.

141 - 160 of 198 Posts