Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

221 - 240 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I downloaded and installed the latest version last night . . . no issues. I have the latest software update installed. Also, my nav version was .0157, not 0153.

·
Registered
2018 R Sport 2,5D satin black 22´´double spoke wheels,full except configurable ambient lighting
17 Posts
after installing software update 20B I was able to install the new maps also. So I mean there was problem with 20A software

·
Registered
190 Posts
New map update for ICTP.

Latest version available: 08.030.0112.0153 Size Approx. 12 GB

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
FYI, there is a new map downloader (ver. 1.3.3) that is required before downloading the new maps.

·
Registered
190 Posts
New map update available for ICTP.

Latest version 08.030.0113.0156 Size :Approx. 12 GB

·
Registered
190 Posts
New map update available for ICTP:

Latest version :08.030.0114.0155 Size: Approx. 12 GB

Reactions: JohnnyLightning

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I dont have a windows computer or a Mac, just an iPad Pro - do you need to use the downloaded program to download the maps file to USB? Answer is probably yes but just checking someone doesnt have a workaround

Thanks
Lance

·
Registered
105 Posts
You go to the web site. On the first visit you have to install an updater program. You never see or use it. But after you have that a little pop up will ask where to put the update. You select your USB stick and in 20 minutes the update finishes. You walk that stick out to the car and put it in the USB in the armrest. It takes 20 minutes to update the car. All of that sounds pretty apple incompatible to me. But I have never tried.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You go to the web site. On the first visit you have to install an updater program. You never see or use it. But after you have that a little pop up will ask where to put the update. You select your USB stick and in 20 minutes the update finishes. You walk that stick out to the car and put it in the USB in the armrest. It takes 20 minutes to update the car. All of that sounds pretty apple incompatible to me. But I have never tried.
Thanks Johnny - quick as lightning (yes that was cheesy I know) - I will give this a try shortly - is there any specific format the USB should be?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Recommended using 32GB thumb drive.

·
Registered
190 Posts
New map update for ICTP available now

Latest version :08.030.0115.0153 Size Approx. 12 GB

·
Registered
190 Posts
New map update for ICTP available now.

Latest version 08.030.0116.0157 Size Approx. 12 GB

·
Registered
190 Posts

Latest version 08.030.0117.0153 Size Approx. 12 GB

·
Registered
190 Posts

Latest version :08.030.0118.0152.

Size: Approx. 12 GB

Reactions: uncheel

·
F Pace Expert
2,568 Posts
There appears to be an entirely new map website called jaguar.navigation.com

Never received any notification of this change.

Still appears to be run on top of here.com systems.

I had to establish a new account with all the information I had previously established at jaguar.here.com which no longer seems to exist. In the account setup would not let me select navigation system type but it didn't seem to care.

Once I got my account going it tells me my vehicle has the latest map updates which seems strange because I haven't updated in like 60 days. "Our records indicate you already have the most recent map information for your vehicle. Please check back after your first year of ownership for a new map update."

Anyone else run into this yet or did I miss this in a post elsewhere?

·
Registered
105 Posts
The same old web site works just like it always did for me. Going to that top link you listed doesn't even show me f-paces. If I start to type a year it only shows years up to 2017 of any kind of jag. The link I start with is Jaguar Route Planner

·
F Pace Expert
2,568 Posts
The same old web site works just like it always did for me. Going to that top link you listed doesn't even show me f-paces. If I start to type a year it only shows years up to 2017 of any kind of jag. The link I start with is Jaguar Route Planner
Thanks, I used to go directly to jaguar.here.com but that no longer works. Seems everything has been consolidated under the incontrol site though under that it's still calling from here.com. Anyways all set now, again thanks.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
Thanks, I used to go directly to jaguar.here.com but that no longer works. Seems everything has been consolidated under the incontrol site though under that it's still calling from here.com. Anyways all set now, again thanks.
Odd. The old site works for me as well. Wonder if the new site is Pivi Pro related?

·
F Pace Expert
2,568 Posts
Odd. The old site works for me as well. Wonder if the new site is Pivi Pro related?
Yeah, basically the old site still works and I was able to get at it via the incontrol site. The old URL I used to use to go directly to here.com doesn’t work. I had always treated incontrol site and map site as two different things and URLs but that was probably just a hangover from very early days.

221 - 240 of 242 Posts