Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the dealers have firm prices now in Vista. Just got my build sheet from my SG and it has prices. Of the stuff I ordered here's what I can tell:

Metallic paints:$565
Roof rails black:$360
Gloss figured ebony veneer:$310
SiriusXM:$360
Adaptive Dynamics:$1020
Comfort&Convenience pack:$1840
Tech pkg (ICTP):$3265

So guessing everything went up a little bit, looks like the packages are averaging $40-45.....but still, not bad. With the MSRP increase my difference is $1095 over what I would have built as a MY17.
@Turbodog can you get an updated Vista and confirm the R-Sport extras that I don't have?

·
Registered
517 Posts
My SG has promised to email the info today, but no word yet. With the beautiful weather we are having I can't blame him if he is trying to take every test drive or anything else that will keep him outside, and saving my email for end of day.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Sorry it took me a few days, but from my build sheet here is what I can add to above. Note that this is for a 20d R-Sport, but I imagine most prices will be the same across the trims:

20" black blade wheels - $1530 ($30 increase)
Satin Ash Burl veneer - $310 ($10 increase)
Tow Hitch receiver - $665 ($15 increase)
Activity Key - $410 ($10 increase)
Black Package - $360 ($10 increase)
Luxury Package - $2,350 ($150 increase)
Driver Assistance Package - $3,265 ($65 increase)

All told, taking into account the options and packages that both MTGRL and I have listed, it's looking like a total increase of several hundred dollars on options for something almost fully loaded. The one option price increase that seems to stand out much is the Luxury package, which went up $150.

So we're still missing a few options like HUD and cold climate (as well as some of the features of the packs above that will also be offered as stand alone options on MY18 builds), but all in all the prices increases are becoming pretty clear. One should be able to add these prices to the base price increase for the desired trim level/engine and get a real good idea of what a MY18 build would cost vs. a MY17.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I should have my build sheet today, and will add a few missing prices when I get it.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry it took me a few days, but from my build sheet here is what I can add to above. Note that this is for a 20d R-Sport, but I imagine most prices will be the same across the trims:

All told, taking into account the options and packages that both MTGRL and I have listed, it's looking like a total increase of several hundred dollars on options for something almost fully loaded. The one option price increase that seems to stand out much is the Luxury package, which went up $150.

So we're still missing a few options like HUD and cold climate (as well as some of the features of the packs above that will also be offered as stand alone options on MY18 builds), but all in all the prices increases are becoming pretty clear. One should be able to add these prices to the base price increase for the desired trim level/engine and get a real good idea of what a MY18 build would cost vs. a MY17.
Wow, that is a big jump in the Lux package compared to the rest. Wonder why.....I admit I'm not that familiar with its add ons since I can't get that on my Prestige.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Wow, that is a big jump in the Lux package compared to the rest. Wonder why.....I admit I'm not that familiar with its add ons since I can't get that on my Prestige.

It's because they figured out that those crazy changing ambient light colors induce dancing. Dancing creates happiness, and surely happiness is a $150 value, eh? :D

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
It's because they figured out that those crazy changing ambient light colors induce dancing. Dancing creates happiness, and surely happiness is a $150 value, eh? :D
I heard a lot of people saying they upgraded Lux package with a small but intense disco ball that deploys from the ceiling of back of cabin and has LED lasers. But that coulda been fake news. Bigly improvement.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Or it could be that they added a separate fan and controls to the 4 zone climate control, to make it truly separate and truly 4 zones... Just a thought!

·
Registered
138 Posts

Black Gloss Roof Rails - $360 ($10 increase)
Heated Front Windshield - $ 385 ($10 increase)
HUD - $1,010 ($20 increase)
Technology Package - $3,265 ($65 increase)

My build sheet also lists Option #JA20 "F PACE Tow Package" & the cost is $1,280. If you just add "Tow Hitch Receiver" on a 2017, it was $650.
I'll be asking about that one.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts

I wouldn't complain about a single increase as long as we get 4G and covered cup holders in 2018.....:laugh:

Reactions: MTGRL and L-PACE

·
Registered
517 Posts
My build sheet also lists Option #JA20 "F PACE Tow Package" & the cost is $1,280. If you just add "Tow Hitch Receiver" on a 2017, it was $650.
I believe you are looking at the port installed options, which I believe includes two options - either an electronically retracting hitch or manually removable hitch - sounds like the one on your build sheet would be the fancy electronic one. Maybe they got your order wrong if you really just wanted the factory installed tow hitch receiver only. It should only be $665 for a MY18 - unless I just got special pricing for bugging the heck outta my SG. :)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I heard a lot of people saying they upgraded Lux package with a small but intense disco ball that deploys from the ceiling of back of cabin and has LED lasers. But that coulda been fake news. Bigly improvement.
Hey VZX ! Just curious , if your dealer/service manager has mentioned to you , if there will be a *COST* to installing said *DISCO BALL* ??? ;)
Or have they mentioned it would be *gratis* like the *Winter Mode Wiper Upgrade* ??? :D

It could REALLY beef up the *Entertainment Value* of my *Karaoke Nights* !!! >:) >:) >:)

BTW , have you received your FREE *Winter Mode Upgrade* yet ???

·
Registered
138 Posts
I believe you are looking at the port installed options, which I believe includes two options - either an electronically retracting hitch or manually removable hitch - sounds like the one on your build sheet would be the fancy electronic one. Maybe they got your order wrong if you really just wanted the factory installed tow hitch receiver only. It should only be $665 for a MY18 - unless I just got special pricing for bugging the heck outta my SG. :)
Fancy? I like fancy. Maybe since my dealership "gave" me their first 2018 build slot after the date for changes had already passed, I am now bumped up to fancy towing. I'm sure as heck not giving up my spot in line to unfancify.

My SG has not even begun to know what being bugged is all about. Now that I have a Vista sheet with MY name on it, that dude is going to continue earning his ducats. >:)

Reactions: TLockhart

·
Registered
517 Posts
Fancy? I like fancy. Maybe since my dealership "gave" me their first 2018 build slot after the date for changes had already passed, I am now bumped up to fancy towing. I'm sure as heck not giving up my spot in line to unfancify.

My SG has not even begun to know what being bugged is all about. Now that I have a Vista sheet with MY name on it, that dude is going to continue earning his ducats. >:)
I would definitely find out specifically what you are getting for that price. I was just looking at the accessories catalog and if you price the various parts for a full towing system (i.e. receiver, hitch and ball, wiring module) then it comes to close to $1,280, but it may not be the electric retractable fanciness but you'd have everything you need to actually pull something. In my case I just needed a receiver to stick a bike rack in so the hitch ball and wiring was not in scope.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I went through this when I ordered mine.
That is the package of parts for the dealer install. Receiver T4A6273, Electronics Box T4A8608, Underbody Panel T4A8614, and Towbar T4A6274.
You want the C05E Package, which for 2017 was $650 factory installed, but no towbar. Buy towbar locally for $25-$50.

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Hey VZX ! Just curious , if your dealer/service manager has mentioned to you , if there will be a *COST* to installing said *DISCO BALL* ??? ;)
Or have they mentioned it would be *gratis* like the *Winter Mode Wiper Upgrade* ??? :D

It could REALLY beef up the *Entertainment Value* of my *Karaoke Nights* !!! >:) >:) >:)

BTW , have you received your FREE *Winter Mode Upgrade* yet ???
The disco ball is only 2018 model year :) Probably a Chinese knock off available online.

I have not yet got winter mode tweak done yet, will probably be April before I can get things arranged to get vehicle into dealer.

Reactions: GRVR
1 - 18 of 18 Posts