Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
She sounds like a Real Cool Lady !!! :)
The Hugging the Hood picture is Priceless !!! ;)
Tell her I said *CONGRATULATIONS* !!! And ENJOY every minute in it !!! :)

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
She looks like she really does adore it, you might want to make sure you give her some attention so you don't lose her to that Cat!

Simulated, Do you actually get that boat in the garage with the F-pace? Does the Cat stay in the driveway? Be careful, the way she's hugging the F-Pace, the boat may lose it's place soon! :)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Please make sure any finger prints are wiped off!! Its nice to appreciate the car but its a completely different thing to put prints all over it ;)

Just kidding, It can be cleaned, tell her to enjoy it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
My wife loves hers, too. Ammonite Grey. We've been very fortunate in that we've had no problems at all. Nine months. Looks like a lovely day in the Melbourne area! Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She looks like she really does adore it, you might want to make sure you give her some attention so you don't lose her to that Cat!
Hey don't worry she gets plenty of attention!

Stimulated, Do you actually get that boat in the garage with the F-pace? Does the Cat stay in the driveway? Be careful, the way she's hugging the F-Pace, the boat may lose it's place soon! :)
Yes, the boat goes on one side and the Jag on the other. My Jeep Wranger has been relegated to the driveway :crying:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts