Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Finally. Waiting on the Vista to come in my email from SG but I am positive it has been ordered this time. Very good service from Murray at Barrett Jaguar in San Antonio, they modified one of their initial 20d MY18s for me. Now, more waiting......but an end in sight.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats.....finally,

·
Registered
522 Posts
It has been a journey....and now the real journey begins. I admire your due diligence and wise adherence to some advice on this forum. I joined this forum about a year ago, not sure whether it would be F Pace, Macan, or wait until something in the future catches my eye. Now, my ship is due into Baltimore tomorrow just before midnight. As it approached Bermuda, I was afraid it looked headed toward Florida, but in the last 18 hours it has turned nicely toward the Carolinas and Maryland. With my luck I was afraid I had a captain with a poor sense of direction!

Welcome to the ordered and waiting club!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+1, and congrats! Post your build date when you get your Vista.

It is after yours......the initial expected delivery date is early July :( but I expect that will move up into June. So I'm guessing a May build date, will update when I know for sure.

Reactions: DrivingMrAsher

·
Registered
25 Posts
It has been a journey....and now the real journey begins. I admire your due diligence and wise adherence to some advice on this forum. I joined this forum about a year ago, not sure whether it would be F Pace, Macan, or wait until something in the future catches my eye. Now, my ship is due into Baltimore tomorrow just before midnight. As it approached Bermuda, I was afraid it looked headed toward Florida, but in the last 18 hours it has turned nicely toward the Carolinas and Maryland. With my luck I was afraid I had a captain with a poor sense of direction!

Welcome to the ordered and waiting club!
If your vehicle is on the same ship as mine, the ship was in Baltimore on Monday the 13th... >:)

·
Registered
522 Posts
+1, and congrats! Post your build date when you get your Vista.
Well, I am kind of confused. When I check the ship (Resolve), it shows still in the ocean with ETA of 11pm tomorrow. However, when checking the VIN status, it shows Customs Release today. Could it get customs release while still in the ocean?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, I am kind of confused. When I check the ship (Resolve), it shows still in the ocean with ETA of 11pm tomorrow. However, when checking the VIN status, it shows Customs Release today. Could it get customs release while still in the ocean?
Looks like customs release before delivery.

Voyage Details

DELIVERED FROM BALTIMORE, MD 13-03-2017 11:43:33 1
LINER RELEASE BALTIMORE, MD 13-03-2017 09:39:01
DISCHARGED BALTIMORE, MD 12-03-2017 13:24:00 1
CUSTOMS RELEASE WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ 07-03-2017 00:00:00
LOADED ON VESSEL SOUTHAMPTON 27-02-2017 07:27:00 1
RECEIVED AT TERMINAL SOUTHAMPTON 14-02-2017 07:37:00 1
BOOKED SOUTHAMPTON 14-02-2017 07:36:00 1

·
Registered
265 Posts
congrats!!! Make sure to keep us updated on the journey and post pics when you get it!

I thought of you earlier this week when I was at my local dealer and they had an R-Sport Diesel on the showroom floor. I was IRR/Black (which you know I am fond of) had adaptive dynamics that you wanted but a TON of other stuff with a sticker of $72k

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
congrats!!! Make sure to keep us updated on the journey and post pics when you get it!

I thought of you earlier this week when I was at my local dealer and they had an R-Sport Diesel on the showroom floor. I was IRR/Black (which you know I am fond of) had adaptive dynamics that you wanted but a TON of other stuff with a sticker of $72k
Ack, too steep for me.....that seems like it must have had everything added!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and it should be here in time for our trip to CO this summer.....if I can convince my husband to take it instead of his truck, maybe you'll see us driving around Denver!

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Prices updated

Just got my Vista....looks like package prices are in the system now.

Build date 5/19/17
Delivery date 7/21/17 :( please let that move up!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Build date 5/19/17
Delivery date 7/21/17 :( please let that move up!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that production runs way ahead of schedule over the next few months - not that I have any self interest in that whatsoever...............:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts