Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
So excited. Only 8 miles on the odometer and getting ready for me to put on quite a few more. Here are some pics before it goes into prep.
Gorgeous build! I bet you are going to turn quite a few heads! Congrats and enjoy! :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Handsome.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Congratulations. What's with the big tent?

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
*FINALLY* !!! CONGRATULATIONS , Jimmij !!!
I notice that YOU , of all people , posted PICS immediately !!! Well Played Sir , Well Played Indeed !!!
That *IRR* is going to look AWESOME cruising around in that *Florida Sunshine* !!!

P.S. I had stated this before when another forum member posted pics of their F-Pace BEFORE it had been "prepped" , but *GR* kinda LIKES the LOOK of the Front End WITHOUT the Black Finisher Piece !!! I really think it still Looks VERY TUFF , but that the *IRR* strip going across the front down at the bottom kinda gives it a more Finished Off Look !!! I don't think it looks Unfinished , because it is *IRR* !!! This is just my opinion , and I would love to hear what other people think about it !!! Maybe I have bad taste , but I think it looks pretty good like that !!!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
P.S. I had stated this before when another forum member posted pics of their F-Pace BEFORE it had been "prepped" , but *GR* kinda LIKES the LOOK of the Front End WITHOUT the Black Finisher Piece !!! I really think it still Looks VERY TUFF , but that the *IRR* strip going across the front down at the bottom kinda gives it a more Finished Off Look !!! I don't think it looks Unfinished , because it is *IRR* !!! This is just my opinion , and I would love to hear what other people think about it !!! Maybe I have bad taste , but I think it looks pretty good like that !!!
Agree, it looks good without that piece, but understand it is more than a strip, it is part of the underbelly sheathing that is part of the whole aerodynamics/air flow engineering for the vehicle. I don't think you can simply go without it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Agree, it looks good without that piece, but understand it is more than a strip, it is part of the underbelly sheathing that is part of the whole aerodynamics/air flow engineering for the vehicle. I don't think you can simply go without it.
I 'm really glad that my Premium doesn't have all these cosmetic issues :D

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
It is for a large religious event this weekend
Hey Jimmij ! You should take your NEW *IRR* up there this weekend , and give some of those nice folks a ride in your F-Pace !!!
I bet the 0-60 would be a Real *RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE* for some of them !!!
Oh' , to be a Fly on your F-Pace Headliner , to hear some of their reactions !!! >:)
They might need to go Directly Back into that Tent , after that !!! ;)

Reactions: ndabunka

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It is for a large religious event this weekend
OK thanks, I thought it might have been part of your dealership. One heck of a big showroom :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome to the IRR club!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts