Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have a new F-Pace ordered for delivery and its expected to arrive at the end of next week.
It's a 2.0d 180 BHP RWD Auto in the 2020 Chequered Flag Edition Spec, in metallic silver with black leather interior, on 19" 5 spoke allows. It has the glass roof which I'm excited about, and the lager screen infotainment system.
I live in Ireland, so the Chequered Flag spec here is slightly different to what's available in the UK (UK has the AWD).
Very much looking forward to our new car, and very interested in what you guys have to say about your cars in this forum.
Any advice or comments more than welcome.

·
F Pace Expert
2,586 Posts
Congratulations, post picture when you get it.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,414 Posts
Welcome to the group, looking foward to your pictures..

DP

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome . . . what options or accessories does the "Chequered Flag Edition" get you? This is the first I have heard of such an edition.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum and F-Pace ownership. Your car will be a blast to drive on those curvy Irish roads.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome . . . what options or accessories does the "Chequered Flag Edition" get you? This is the first I have heard of such an edition.
Here is a link to the Jaguar.co.uk website. The Irish version is slightly different. Click the "editions" option and choose "Chequered Flag"

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Nice Car!!!
But...
Those key chains near the piano black gear shift surround are making me cringe :eek:
if you breathe wrong on that black trim it will be scratched

Reactions: GRVR and EagleJag

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Very nice Mitchellob! Good looking F-Pace.

And I would have to agree with Cat Lady, keep metal off that shift console or you will have a lot of scratches in the piano black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts