Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the call earlier this week that my vehicle was in and that I could pick it up next Tuesday. Then yesterday I got another call to come in today and I would be driving home this afternoon in my new Cat. Just got another call and there is a seat module failure and it will now be at least Tuesday before it is ready. In one way it seems like a long time since I ordered in June, but is also seems to have gone fast. I know that the next three days will be dragging though.:( But I am also happy that they found it now.

The exclusivity of the Fpace is beginning to deteriorate around here. There were 18 that came into the dealer this past week and all will be handed over by Friday.

·
Super Moderator
1,878 Posts
Got the call earlier this week that my vehicle was in and that I could pick it up next Tuesday. Then yesterday I got another call to come in today and I would be driving home this afternoon in my new Cat. Just got another call and there is a seat module failure and it will now be at least Tuesday before it is ready. In one way it seems like a long time since I ordered in June, but is also seems to have gone fast. I know that the next three days will be dragging though.:( But I am also happy that they found it now.

The exclusivity of the Fpace is beginning to deteriorate around here. There were 18 that came into the dealer this past week and all will be handed over by Friday.
I feel for you, when mine came into the port it sat there for two weeks because of problem that the dealer could not explain to me. The days will go by quickly. It'll be here before you know it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
At least they found the issue before handing it over to you. With 18 fpaces arriving at the same time, I could have envisioned them taking short cuts.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least they found the issue before handing it over to you. With 18 fpaces arriving at the same time, I could have envisioned them taking short cuts.
They apparently also have 17 XEs as well that arrived at the same time. That made me quite concerned about them taking short cuts, but it seems not be the case. The vehicle is getting the ICTP super update done as well.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It happens. The car is hot, then word gets out and you see them everywhere. I see at least one everyday. It is impossible to keep it exclusive when they offer lower trim levels that are easy to afford.

I first saw the car in GQ mag when i still planned to get a Macan about a year ago. After research, i rarely saw one on the street. But now they are becoming common.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It happens. The car is hot, then word gets out and you see them everywhere. I see at least one everyday. It is impossible to keep it exclusive when they offer lower trim levels that are easy to afford.

I first saw the car in GQ mag when i still planned to get a Macan about a year ago. After research, i rarely saw one on the street. But now they are becoming common.
I had some ******* tailgating me on the 101 yesterday in what appeared to be a brand news S model. I'm seeing them every time I drive more than 15 miles it seems now.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Just spotted my first cat today. Black. For sure this time

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Just spotted my first cat today. Black. For sure this time
They don't seem to be that common here in the Eastern Carolinas. I have been here for 3 weeks, and done some traveling, but have only seen one in the wild :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
There are two within a 6-block radius of my house....and El Paso isn't that big. I see the Dark Sapphire one sitting in its driveway every morning on my way to work.....teasing me that mine isn't here yet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts