Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove to my dealers today to talk to the SG.

Of course he's away, but I was suspicious that my beast was present.

I could hear growling. So I asked another Guide about it and
he found it in the warehouse.
Covered in dust and white film.
So not mine yet.
Took a pic on my iPhone but don't know how to share it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I drove to my dealers today to talk to the SG.

Of course he's away, but I was suspicious that my beast was present.

I could hear growling. So I asked another Guide about it and
he found it in the warehouse.
Covered in dust and white film.
So not mine yet.
Took a pic on my iPhone but don't know how to share it.
Congratulations, your getting really close now. It's been a long wait.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Exciting times! I called my dealer today and he's saying I may need to wait until June if I order this week! Crazy times.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a BRG. It is quite dark, almost black. Obviously, on bright days the green is more apparent, but not fluorescent.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Great news C! It has been a few days now, sorry I missed your thread earlier, any news? Prep shouldn't take that long unless there is an issue. I wonder why they didn't call you...

Take your pic, and drag it from your file explorer on your computer to the little box below the quick reply box that says "Drag filese here to attach!"

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great news C! It has been a few days now, sorry I missed your thread earlier, any news? Prep shouldn't take that long unless there is an issue. I wonder why they didn't call you...

Take your pic, and drag it from your file explorer on your computer to the little box below the quick reply box that says "Drag filese here to attach!"
SG called me to say they were getting ride ready,
but no turn over date.

I'll post pics. What's a file explorer?

·
Registered
129 Posts
SG called me to say they were getting ride ready,
but no turn over date.

I'll post pics. What's a file explorer?
Bummer, I don't know about you, but I would hardly be able to contain myself. To me a couple days (let alone a week or so) would be an eternity if it was just sitting on la lot at my dealer!

Explorer is a window/view on your computer that lets you see all of the files and directories/folders on your computer. Windows calls it Explorer, I don't know what it is called on an Apple.

Just go to where you would normally go to select/view a picture that is saved on your computer (it has to be in a different window than the browser you are using to view this website) and instead of opening it up, drag it to the box I described earlier.

Reactions: Caymus

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally heard from the SG to set up delivery date
He suggested 1/31. Guess I'll wait til the next day.

Have a few reasons for that.
SG has not been on top of things.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Congrats Caymus! Welcome to the club with respect to driving one of these "growling beasts" regularly!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts