Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just reviewed the Vista order form with SG and put my deposit down. Build date April 7, expected delivery date of June 2nd. I can't speak to other Trims/engines, but the 20d R-Sport only went up $775. That said, he indicated some of the options packages could have price changes, and they don't have that info yet. I'm guessing this may be the packs that have some new features available, didn't get a chance to ask (and not sure he really knows yet.)

Not excited at all...................................... :D

·
Banned
304 Posts
Just reviewed the Vista order form with SG and put my deposit down. Build date April 7, expected delivery date of June 2nd. I can't speak to other Trims/engines, but the 20d R-Sport only went up $775. That said, he indicated some of the options packages could have price changes, and they don't have that info yet. I'm guessing this may be the packs that have some new features available, didn't get a chance to ask (and not sure he really knows yet.)

So you placed a order not knowing what the total cost is? Also did you get any discount off MSRP?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you placed a order not knowing what the total cost is? Also did you get any discount off MSRP?

No, and yes. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.....................

·
Registered
286 Posts
Reactions: Turbodog

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, and yes. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.....................[/QUOTE

So don't keep us in suspense - what % off list?

Since we'd already agreed to a price on a 2017 that I was happy with, I just wanted to work it back to that number. It works out to be about 1.5% off, and I also had them agree to thrown in a couple of retailer options I wanted. I can also make changes through next Friday, and my SG promised (yeah, I know) to try to get the details on options packages before then.

And although they didn't want to do it, I insisted by deposit be refundable.

Maybe I missed something in the process, but I think I'm pretty well covered.

·
Registered
536 Posts

What options did you get?

·
Banned
304 Posts
Since we'd already agreed to a price on a 2017 that I was happy with, I just wanted to work it back to that number. It works out to be about 1.5% off, and I also had them agree to thrown in a couple of retailer options I wanted. I can also make changes through next Friday, and my SG promised (yeah, I know) to try to get the details on options packages before then.

And although they didn't want to do it, I insisted by deposit be refundable.

Maybe I missed something in the process, but I think I'm pretty well covered.
Getting at least some discount this early on a '18 sounds good.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you know 2018 option pricing?

No, sorry. Since he didn't have all the details I simply negotiated total price based on the same build I had requested for the 2017 model. So what I don't know is if I'm getting any of the new features, but since I never planned to have them anyway I really am not concerned about that. If I do get more details from my SG I will post them.

·
Registered
536 Posts
No, sorry. Since he didn't have all the details I simply negotiated total price based on the same build I had requested for the 2017 model. So what I don't know is if I'm getting any of the new features, but since I never planned to have them anyway I really am not concerned about that. If I do get more details from my SG I will post them.
That works!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Hey Turbodog ! I hate to be a Pain In The Patootie , but I need you to break it down for me with one simple answer ! Is your *FINAL PRICE* Set In Stone , or is it still Up In The Air ???
Just curious ! :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's firm. Obviously until I write the check they could try to move the price up, but I also have right of refusal. I've been working with them since early January and don't see that happening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts