Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word (or JLR documentation) with regard to May lease rates for MY 2018 F Paces? My 2018 S expected delivery date was bumped up about 3 weeks, now May 17th vs. June 7th previously... I would like to go in prepared if possible! Particular to my situation, I'd be looking for residual and MF for a 33/36/39 month, 12K mile lease on an S. I assume that similar to MY 2017, the 39 month lease term is still the sweet spot? Last I heard, Tier 1 rates (730+ credit score) for a MY 2017 F Pace S were 50% residual and 0.00063 MF for 39/12.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I see you found Edmunds, and that is the most credible place.

Other than that, ask your dealer. It is unique to your area.

·
Registered
932 Posts
The money factors and residuals are the same throughout the US, but can change monthly. And while the dealer can't screw with the residual, a dealer often tries to use a higher money factor when calculating your deal to obtain extra profit. So, always, always, always attempt to verify the base rate money factor with another source (e.g., edmunds.com) before signing a deal. Don't sign a deal until you get acceptable confirmation that your deal contains the lowest possible money factor (assuming, of course, that you have top tier credit).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The money factors and residuals are the same throughout the US, but can change monthly. And while the dealer can't screw with the residual, a dealer often tries to use a higher money factor when calculating your deal to obtain extra profit. So, always, always, always attempt to verify the base rate money factor with another source (e.g., edmunds.com) before signing a deal. Don't sign a deal until you get acceptable confirmation that your deal contains the lowest possible money factor (assuming, of course, that you have top tier credit).

I understand how leasing and markups work. Thanks. I'm simply asking whether anyone has yet to pen a deal on a MY 2018 where they were given JLR's May lease adjustment table (model/residual/MF); when I was first negotiating a MY 2017 model back in January, I was provided this documentation (attached) to validate their price quote. 'No 2018 Info Available' per the Edmunds thread.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts