Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'll start off by telling you about what we have.
2017 F pace Prestige Odessy Red, stock 19" rims, 14 way seats, and black upper interior. We didn't option it up and the only regret I have is not getting the blind spot monitors. At night I can be quite troublesome seeing someone in the blind spot. We went back and forth on the radio/dash option but both sound systems weren't anything special so we saved the cash. I actually like the analog gauges as I know some will disagree. The purchase price was $52500.
Issues to date:
Within the first 1000 miles we had the dreaded clunk in the rear springs. The dealer fought me on this but did replace them on the 2nd visit.
At 2000 miles we had issues with the ict radio suiting down and rebooting. The car has been in 5 times and the can't seem to remedy this. Going in again this week.
At 10,000 miles 2wd only light came on. This was found to be a faulty hydraulic pump in the transfer case. All replaced and down the road we go.
At 13,000 miles we are getting a bad pulsation from the brakes at highway speeds. It is very slight in regular driving. The dealer re programmed something and replaced the rear rotors. This has not fixed the issue and is going back in again this week.
Long story short I'm glad I live only 1 mile from my dealer as the car has been in 10 times.
We still love the car and at this price point we couldn't go wrong. I'm just really glad Jaguar gave the 5 yr warranty on these cars.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Woah woah woah... THERE IS ONLY ONE JMAN ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM AND ITS ALREADY BEEN CLAIMED MY FRIEND ;)

Just kidding. Sorry to hear about all of your issues. Just goes to show it doesn't matter the trim level, purchase price or packages, issues plague the F-pace up and down the lineup. I have had only a few issues and my dealer fixed them all in the first trip. Sounds like your dealers service department isn't great with customer service, if that persists I would look into contacting JLRNA and letting them know. A lot of the members have said that the corporate offices have been amazing at remedying there concerns.

Reactions: EagleJag and Kennoz

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Woah woah woah... THERE IS ONLY ONE JMAN ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM AND ITS ALREADY BEEN CLAIMED MY FRIEND ;)
WHAT THE ??? IS GOING ON HERE ??? :eek:
I was getting ready to respond to this thread , thinking it was YOU Jman*97* !!! ;)
But when I noticed that there were NO *typos* or *misspellings* ,
I quickly realized that this is definitely NOT the Jman I know !!! >:)

Jman*99* CONGRATULATIONS on *1-Year and 14,000-Miles* !!! :)

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Plus, if you look at the join date....jman99 was the *first* jman to join the forum by about 90 days. ;) lol GR is right though, we luv ya Jman97, you are in all seriousness invaluable to the forum.

I think this is really great feedback from all the early adopters! Hoping most of the minor issues have been remedied in the MY18s, but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Plus, if you look at the join date....jman99 was the *first* jman to join the forum by about 90 days. ;) lol GR is right though, we luv ya Jman97, you are in all seriousness invaluable to the forum.

I think this is really great feedback from all the early adopters! Hoping most of the minor issues have been remedied in the MY18s, but we'll have to wait and see I guess.
Aw now that may just bring a tear to my eye... :x0:)
Interesting though I have never seen the other Jman until now, he probably only speaks when he has something important to say, unlike me lol ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Issues to date:
Within the first 1000 miles we had the dreaded clunk in the rear springs. The dealer fought me on this but did replace them on the 2nd visit.
At 2000 miles we had issues with the ict radio suiting down and rebooting. The car has been in 5 times and the can't seem to remedy this. Going in again this week.
At 10,000 miles 2wd only light came on. This was found to be a faulty hydraulic pump in the transfer case. All replaced and down the road we go.
At 13,000 miles we are getting a bad pulsation from the brakes at highway speeds. It is very slight in regular driving. The dealer re programmed something and replaced the rear rotors. This has not fixed the issue and is going back in again this week.

Thanks for sharing, and I'm sure you will be enjoying it for many more miles. I wonder if you are the guy with the highest mileage on their 2017 F-Pace.
Maybe we should start a thread on that!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
lol GR is right though, we luv ya Jman97, you are in all seriousness invaluable to the forum.
??????????
Pardon me Young Lady , but when have you EVER heard *GR* utter those words concerning Jman97 ???
The only thing I "luv" about Jman97 , is to PICK ON HIM !!! >:)
If I ever mentioned that he was "invaluable to the forum" , it would NOT have been "in all seriousness"!!! ;)
Sorry Jman97 , go ahead and DRY those "tears" !!! :laugh:

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

Reactions: JagFPace1 and MTGRL

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just over a year almost 20k miles here - FP is at the dealership for the rear seat belt issue. Other than that, the ICTP has been the only real concern that hasn't been fixed, but it will get updated while there this time. That is, if corporate decides to give me back the FP. Apparently the engineer they sent down from NJ last Thursday took all day and the next day to look at it - gone back up but haven't gotten an update from them (neither has the dealership) about what they want to do.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Just over a year almost 20k miles here - FP is at the dealership for the rear seat belt issue. Other than that, the ICTP has been the only real concern that hasn't been fixed, but it will get updated while there this time. That is, if corporate decides to give me back the FP. Apparently the engineer they sent down from NJ last Thursday took all day and the next day to look at it - gone back up but haven't gotten an update from them (neither has the dealership) about what they want to do.
Maybe THIS is why they are holding MY18s from sale! ;) But seriously, having ordered the same configuration I really want to know what they are going to do about this problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts