Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took delivery of a 2020 F-Pace. It’s stunning car. Drives beautifully and looks stunning.
there a couple of 1st world problems though. Main one being how to integrate PiviPro with Outlook. Does anyone know?
TIA

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
As an older model owner not familiar with PiviPro yet. However, I find it easiest to just use Apple CarPlay where I need integration (calendar, contacts, phone numbers, addresses, etc). I am a long time Outloook/Windows user. I use Icloud for Windows to keep things synced between my PC and Apple universe and then that extends through to the vehicle via CarPlay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are fortunate. My corporate environment requires me to use MS. So using Apple calendar etc isn’t possible as the default.
There must be a simple way to integrate Outlook but i just can’t find it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is possible. I use any android app in F-Pace multimedia (also tested on ,y second car - RR Velar), sometimes read outlook mails, skype for business, whats app, so any application from my phone.
To use it, you should have rooted android and screen2auto app, works great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Doesn’t sound simple. Plus I have an iPhone so no android. I e escalated it to Jag customer care

·
Registered
2020 F-Pace S Cesium Blue
10 Posts
I just took delivery of a 2020 F-Pace. It’s stunning car. Drives beautifully and looks stunning.
there a couple of 1st world problems though. Main one being how to integrate PiviPro with Outlook. Does anyone know?
TIA
Thought the new systems started on the 2021 models. I too have a 2020 and it does not used this new platform.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
Thanks. Doesn’t sound simple. Plus I have an iPhone so no android. I e escalated it to Jag customer care
You are fortunate. My corporate environment requires me to use MS. So using Apple calendar etc isn’t possible as the default.
There must be a simple way to integrate Outlook but i just can’t find it.

Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough; I also use all Microsoft products on a Windows platform. With the very simple addition of Icloud for Windows things are then synchronized across Apple and Microsoft environments so CarPlay able to access all the needed content (calendar, etc) and things just hum along and synchronize in the background. Things I put in my calendar in Outlook show up in my Apple calendar and vice versa. Things I put in Outlook address book show up in IOS Contacts and vice versa. Takes a little organization on the front end in terms of what calendar predominates and same for address book/contacts. Separate from vehicle integration issue I also use Outlook for IOS on IPad and phone so email is one look, one mailbox, allows access to Exchange email as well. I’ve even switched to using Microsoft Edge for IOS so all my favorites, passwords, etc are synced across platforms. Tried to get Safari to synchronize with Edge but it was a mess so just went to edge. Anyway, that’s off track, using CarPlay greatly simplifies use of synchronized information in vehicle when I need it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts