Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Unfortunately my right foot is made of lead . . . I have never seen 29.3mpg. I'm impressed with your mileage . . . ok, and slightly jealous. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I recently got 27.1 mpg (per the trip computer) in my S on a recent trip. I was trying to see if I could get good mpg, so that’s using Eco mode, Adaptive Cruise, and being light on the go pedal. I was running the A/C, cooled seats, and radio the whole time on my 2 hr, mostly highway, trip. I was pretty amazed.

That’s FAR from my usual 18 mpg on my stop and go commute to work and to drop my daughter off at school. I also have a bit of a heavy foot like AHinCO. 🚘

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wonder if I could have pushed it to 30 mpg with Eco mode on?

Guess my next trip down to NC in Nov I'll have to try it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Eco mode? You are a brave man . . . I wouldn't last 5 mins in Eco mode . . . this SUV is too fun to drive.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Eco mode? You are a brave man . . . I wouldn't last 5 mins in Eco mode . . . this SUV is too fun to drive.
🤣 That’s probably the only time it’s been in Eco mode... which is why my usual mpg kinda stinks. It’s just nice to know it could get better mpg if I tried.

·
Registered
472 Posts
My overall average is 33.79 miler per gallon (66'6674 total miles driven; 1'973.166 gallons of fuel purchased).

37.20 MPG is the best fuel mileage between I averaged between two fillups (516 miles on 13.871 gallons).

541 miles is the most I drove between two fillups. It was not intentional - I miscalculated, and I drove the last half mile to the filling station with 0 Mile to Empty on the dash, and I hoped the car would not die in the middle of the intersection. I put back in 14.966 gallons at the pump.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Greetings !

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I know we didn't buy our F Paces (2019 25t) for good gas mileage, but I'm getting 28.5mpg and freakin amazed.
You MUST have bought your 2019 25t for "good gas mileage" . . . . . . .
otherwise you would have gotten an S Model with the 380-Hp V6 !!!;):cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts