Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 JAGUAR F-PACE RECEIVES MOTORWEEK DRIVERS’ CHOICE AWARD FOR BEST LUXURY UTILITY VEHICLE

I can't post a link to the article because I don't have enough posts yet but all Drivers’ Choice award winners are featured on MotorWeek.org, and will be appearing on a special episode (#3623) of MotorWeek airing on public television stations beginning February 11, 2017, and on cable’s Velocity beginning February 10, 2017.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
2017 JAGUAR F-PACE RECEIVES MOTORWEEK DRIVERS’ CHOICE AWARD FOR BEST LUXURY UTILITY VEHICLE

I can't post a link to the article because I don't have enough posts yet but all Drivers’ Choice award winners are featured on MotorWeek.org, and will be appearing on a special episode (#3623) of MotorWeek airing on public television stations beginning February 11, 2017, and on cable’s Velocity beginning February 10, 2017.
I got you covered, mate. Here is the stated reason for the F-Pace award:

Jaguar F-Pace
Jaguar has truly been bringing the razzle-dazzle of late, so it makes sense that their first ute, the F-Pace, would earn our Best Luxury Utility award. The F-Pace stood out in this very crowded category with the style, luxury amenities, and air of exclusivity that we expected; but also with some serious performance credentials that we didn’t. It would have been really easy for Jag to just re-badge a Land Rover and call it a day, and it probably would have been very successful.But the F-Pace is based on their own XE sport sedan chassis, and is another big hit for the reborn brand.

And the link: Drivers' Choice Awards | MotorWeek

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I got you covered, mate. Here is the stated reason for the F-Pace award:

Jaguar F-Pace
Jaguar has truly been bringing the razzle-dazzle of late, so it makes sense that their first ute, the F-Pace, would earn our Best Luxury Utility award. The F-Pace stood out in this very crowded category with the style, luxury amenities, and air of exclusivity that we expected; but also with some serious performance credentials that we didn’t. It would have been really easy for Jag to just re-badge a Land Rover and call it a day, and it probably would have been very successful.But the F-Pace is based on their own XE sport sedan chassis, and is another big hit for the reborn brand.

And the link: Drivers' Choice Awards | MotorWeek
I absolutely LOVE it , when all these reviewers put into words , what I have been thinking about my F-Pace all along !!! ;)
I just can't hear it enough ! Keep em' coming ! :)

Reactions: baherrick

·
Registered
16 Posts
Perhaps one of the reasons

Have you noticed?

If you're fitted with the virtual instrument panel . . .
The speedo is located in the center circle for Normal Driving Mode.
The tach is located in the center circle for Dynamic Driving Mode.

How cool is that?????

·
Registered
258 Posts
Have you noticed?

If you're fitted with the virtual instrument panel . . .
The speedo is located in the center circle for Normal Driving Mode.
The tach is located in the center circle for Dynamic Driving Mode.

How cool is that?????
That is only if you have the Drivers Assistance Package I believe.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
That is only if you have the Drivers Assistance Package I believe.
Nope, I dont have driver assistance pack and it does what is described. In normal and ECO the Speedo is in the center and the tach is smaller on the right hand side. In dynamic its the opposite.

As long as you have the virtual instrument panel it will do that.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nope, I dont have driver assistance pack and it does what is described. In normal and ECO the Speedo is in the center and the tach is smaller on the right hand side. In dynamic its the opposite.

As long as you have the virtual instrument panel it will do that.
Sorry...I was thinking the speed limit sign.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Sorry...I was thinking the speed limit sign.
Ah, yes the only speed limit sign that non driver assist F-paces have is on the infotainment screen when you have navigation up. Shows up in the top left, it doesn't actively read speed limit signs, I think its pre-loaded with them on there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts