Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For all fairness, Lenny did overreact to a situation, and I did have a few initial problems due to his response, and my own personal "issues", that I am very well aware of. After he explained his situation and well out of his way to apologize, I am satisfied with both the product I saw, and how the situation is being rectified.
Please take my initial post with a grain of salt. He is sorry, has not slept well in a while, and I scolded/Parris Island Atta Boy'd him.

The product is solid. He has a communication problem he is trying to work on, and a lot of people waiting. The hubs are for some reason wrong on the 20" wheels on my 2020 S He has some pics and measurements and is going to get them quickly remedied, and I hope for any us, make sure no one else is affected by this anomaly.

I am not being paid or refunded or treated any way differently. I warned him I was eloquent enough on the phone to write a review that would sting.

I am also man enough to say that he was man enough to go out of his way to keep the line of communication open and try to make the situation right, until it was as best as it can be for everyone involved.

I stand by this. Thank you for what you are doing Lenny. Communication and sleep, sir!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is trying to make it right, I am going to give him the opportunity, Devil Dog. Semper Fi
Ok, let me give a finalization of what happened. Lenny is a stand up guy who has a product and service I WILL use again. The problem at first was indeed lack of communication and an initial bad response on both of our behalf.

My wheels for some reason, on my 2020 S, seem to be an oddity. I am the second owner who initially purchased after the first owner returned the car a year after purchase and bought a Q7. They spent a lot of money and my S has everything in the SVT short of the V8, parking package, and the 360 camera, as far as I can tell.

The 20" wheels seem to have a different internal hub size, and after the second time of receiving a hub that didn't fit, I was frustrated and was doubting the whole deal.

Lenny walked me through a lot of the issues I felt were deal breakers and made sure I felt that I had been taken care of and that my happiness was paramount. He DOES need to get more sleep, but we all do, and that man and his business are definitely one I can feel giving my thumbs up to and a 5/7 rating .

And my car looks amazing!!! Thank you Lenny, for everything!! I wanted to make sure that everyone knew I relented only after he insisted I send them back at his cost to shave the hub down a little more and make sure I was a satisfied beyond anything else. I even have his cell number and he kept up with the texting until I relented. Only then because I seriously was worried about the snug fit, and didn't want to cost him any more money.

Motorsport-Tech is a great stand up company, and I have seen enough of his business practices and measurements to admit I had no idea what he knew, not enough appreciation for his craft.

I admit I overreacted, and Lenny in the end stood by his product and his word, and I will honor all of that with a great review to follow this all up.

-Essayons

1 - 4 of 4 Posts