Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning!
Anybody else from the San Diego Area? Normally as soon as I decide on a new car, i see them everywhere I look. This time around however, I haven't seen a single F-Pace outside of the dealers showrooms.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Just wanted to let you know I am very jealous of where you live... please know that I would love to live in La Jolla.

Anyways, haha welcome to the forum! Pictures please!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes, the Fpace is still a rare, timid and hard to spot animal in So Cal which, for some of us, is a good thing and one of the reasons I personally bought my Jag.

Rest assured, you WILL stand out in a sea of boring, mundane and ordinary audis, bmws, acuras. And you will get endless stares every time you drive it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spent most of my childhood in the Great White North so appreciate the beautiful weather here in SoCal.:)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I agree with you guys on that, La Jolla is beautiful. I've been out there several times and I have loved every trip. It does seem like a great place to live in California.

For those of you not following what we mean if you've never been there, here is a shot from a park thats on the point from the beach in La Jolla which is in the background of this shot. The place is beautiful.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I love Cali. I love the pace, the sunshine (although unlike most people I'm not turned off by cold weather), the politics, the lifestyle. What I don't like and has always been a deal stopper is the cost of real estate. I've turned down so many job opportunities and outright offers from firms in Cali over the years, I don't have enough fingers to count 'em. Cali doesn't PAY more, not even close to enough to make up for the cost of real estate versus Pennsylvania or Minnesota where I lived before PA. If not for the ridiculous cost of real estate, I would've packed up the family and moved to Cali a long time ago. It's too late now. :(

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Since this has turned into a San Diego appreciation posts I thought Id add in a few pics from when I was out there... If we had toads like these here in PA I would be set, just something about the pom trees on either side when driving down a street really gets me. The last two photos are some beautiful cars I saw as I was walking out of a very high class restaurant. Personally would go for the Bentley but thats just me. All of you Southern Californians better realize how beautiful of a place you are privileged to live in haha ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally saw an F-Pace in the wild here in San Diego. Beautiful white one. Made me so jealous as I still have 4 months to wait for my red one :(
Only thing I was not wild about was the Roof Rack. Spoiled the lines in my mind.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I love Cali. I love the pace, the sunshine (although unlike most people I'm not turned off by cold weather), the politics, the lifestyle. What I don't like and has always been a deal stopper is the cost of real estate. I've turned down so many job opportunities and outright offers from firms in Cali over the years, I don't have enough fingers to count 'em. Cali doesn't PAY more, not even close to enough to make up for the cost of real estate versus Pennsylvania or Minnesota where I lived before PA. If not for the ridiculous cost of real estate, I would've packed up the family and moved to Cali a long time ago. It's too late now. :(

I'd say that depends on the industry . Silicon Valley companies for instance have for a long time brought in qualified out of state (and out of country) engineers by offering them buckets of cash.....

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
Only thing I was not wild about was the Roof Rack. Spoiled the lines in my mind.
Yep ! Makes it look like the *Brady Bunch Station Wagon* !!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
IMO , of course !!!;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in San Diego. Just picked up my Red 35t today! Have only seen one F pace in the wild... and I've been looking.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I'm in San Diego. Just picked up my Red 35t today! Have only seen one F pace in the wild... and I've been looking.
35t? is it pre-owned?

·
Registered
5,526 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
There could possibly still be some New 2018's out there , somewhere !!!:)
that's what I was questioning as I thought the only ones left in California were loaner/demo or pre-owned

·
Registered
62 Posts

Florida my friend. Gorgeous 3 bed 3 bath with pool 289k all day long. Perfect roads:laugh:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in Long Beach and hoping to purchase an SVR in the next couple of months. I've seen 7 F-Pace's locally (LB and Huntington Beach) and that's over the last year and a half. I do like that they are a rarity in the area and I'm really looking. Such a beautiful vehicle!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Florida my friend. Gorgeous 3 bed 3 bath with pool 289k all day long. Perfect roads:laugh:
Same here..In Ft Myers every year from Nov to end of April... Mostly 70-80's and endless sun, beaches, and as much fun as you can stand.... It just NEVER gets old...

Like a many other old goats.. I'll prob die here someday. Just love it... And I have a brother who lives in Carlsbad.. So I know all about SoCal... Nice to visit, but wouldn't want to live there !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts