Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 FPace R sport, can the mood lighting be changed from the current blue colour?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Depends on the packages the car was ordered with. Do you have ICTP? If so, one of the screens should show an option called Ambient Lighting if you have the package to allow the colors to change. If you don't have ICTP, I don't know if you can have the ambient lighting option.

·
Registered
63 Posts
^ what he said.
I’ll just add that I haven’t found the changeable accent lighting to be as great as I thought, since it only changes certain areas (the wavy light in the door panels, bottom portion of console, cubby lighting) but leaves others as the default light blue. For example, the lighted door and rear hatch sills, door buttons, and dash controls aren’t changeable from the default color. It can look a bit odd depending on the mix of colors IMO, but it’s still a neat party trick I suppose. My daughter likes that it can be purple to match her softball team, for example.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The only other challenge with Mood lighting, is if you love the Dynamic Setting on the drive options, the only color you get is Red. So my car is mostly, pretty much all the time showing Red!

Reactions: Dakar09

·
Registered
63 Posts
:ROFLMAO: Very true, mine is locked on red quite a bit.

Reactions: Dakar09

·
Registered
575 Posts
Mine would always be red, too. I don't have the changeable light (was it the "Luxury package" or something similarly named?), but all of my passengers like the "cool blue lights" when they see them and never wished for another color, lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes, “ambient lighting” comes with the Lux pack, along with the suede type headliner, metal illuminated door sills, 4-zone climate control with b-pillar vents, and a couple of other things.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
@Barcelona , if you have THESE Rear Climate Control Buttons in front of the Back Seats ,
then you will also have the CHANGEABLE Ambient/Mood Lighting !
I believe it offers 10-11 different COLOR options !

The first photo is the Rear Climate Control Buttons ,
the second photo shows the Ambient Lighting option on your Dash Screen !

If you do NOT have the Rear Climate Control Buttons ,
then you WON'T have the CHANGEABLE Ambient/Mood Lighting !
IMG_6429.JPG
IMG_6773.JPG

I don't know for sure if this is the way it is in ALL Countries ,
but I know it's this way in the U.S.A. models !

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts