Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have experience with this dealership? They have a '17 BRG on their lot that is a possible option for me and I'm getting some info but wanted feedback if anyone has any. TIA!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Anyone here have experience with this dealership? They have a '17 BRG on their lot that is a possible option for me and I'm getting some info but wanted feedback if anyone has any. TIA!
They are about 10 minutes from where I live but I didn't buy from them I bought from Galpin in Van Nuys. The dealership is nice but they didn't really want to deal much. Have you contacted them yet? I will be going to Mission Viejo for service. I highly recommend Galpin but they may not have what you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are about 10 minutes from where I live but I didn't buy from them I bought from Galpin in Van Nuys. The dealership is nice but they didn't really want to deal much. Have you contacted them yet? I will be going to Mission Viejo for service. I highly recommend Galpin but they may not have what you are looking for.
I have really only so far inquired as to whether the vehicle in question is still available (it is). Mostly the SG wanted to know if I could come visit and if it would be lease or purchase. Galpin didn't have what I wanted in trim/packages right now. I mentioned I have an 18 on order (a slight exaggeration ;) ) to see if they would be encouraged to offer any movement on price. Will see what they have to say I guess. I will probably also talk to my SG about a dealer swap potentially too. Thanks for the response!

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have really only so far inquired as to whether the vehicle in question is still available (it is). Mostly the SG wanted to know if I could come visit and if it would be lease or purchase. Galpin didn't have what I wanted in trim/packages right now. I mentioned I have an 18 on order (a slight exaggeration ;) ) to see if they would be encouraged to offer any movement on price. Will see what they have to say I guess. I will probably also talk to my SG about a dealer swap potentially too. Thanks for the response!
Hopefully for you, they will be willing to deal a little more especially since the MY18's are right around the corner. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully for you, they will be willing to deal a little more especially since the MY18's are right around the corner. Good luck!
Well good news is they offered $2K off MRSP, so looks like they were at least willing to come down. But with CA tax or if I paid for shipping to TX it wouldn't be a better deal than just waiting for a custom 18. If I was closer or in CA, I think it would have worked. But I'll just have to be patient and wait I think, to get exactly what I want.
Thanks for all your help. :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Well good news is they offered $2K off MRSP, so looks like they were at least willing to come down. But with CA tax or if I paid for shipping to TX it wouldn't be a better deal than just waiting for a custom 18. If I was closer or in CA, I think it would have worked. But I'll just have to be patient and wait I think, to get exactly what I want.

Just keep reminding yourself, patience is a virtue. When that no longer works, you can always do like me and resort to crabman's advice and enjoy a generous pour of (insert your favorite libation.)

·
Registered
536 Posts
No problem. :) Yes, it is tough when you are trying to move vehicles especially outside your immediate area. They always want to charge transportation which offsets your savings. :( I know how you feel about waiting I just missed the cutoff to order a 2017 but luckily I found a car locally that met my requirements. I didn't want to have to wait until May or June.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts