Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Correct, I had to inquire, and it was cheap. Almost too cheap to believe..

I contacted first to ensure I could checkout with the V6 link.

His upper and lower pulleys also work on SVR. I didn't buy one, yet.
Chris at Mina told me that the lower pulley is $600 and ranges from +29 to 37 hp gain and the upper pulleys $275 and ranges fro +17 to 25hp gain.
Neither pulleys require an ECU tune. The lower pulley is about an hour to install, the upper pulley is like 3 hours.
He said they lower pulley is easily reversible to revert back to stock. Sounds like the upper pulley is too much trouble.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Correct, I had to inquire, and it was cheap. Almost too cheap to believe..

I contacted first to ensure I could checkout with the V6 link.

His upper and lower pulleys also work on SVR. I didn't buy one, yet.
Chris at Mina told me that the lower pulley is $600 and ranges from +29 to 37 hp gain and the upper pulleys $275 and ranges fro +17 to 25hp gain.
Neither pulleys require an ECU tune. The lower pulley is about an hour to install, the upper pulley is like 3 hours.
He said they lower pulley is easily reversible to revert back to stock. Sounds like the upper pulley is too much trouble.

View attachment 73560
Going to pick up my SVR a week from today..this is a no brainer $225 for a slight increase in horsepower and an aesthetically pleasing engine bay…too bad the air filters are on international back order. Do you plan on exposing the filter instead of enclosing it in the plastic cover?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think we HAVE to leave the air filters in thier box as thier air comes from the intercoolers... Each filter is fed directly by air passing by the intercooler first, thus its a closed system. It'd be nice if someone made a filter box with a plexiglass window so we could at least see the filters...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts