Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am pleased to introduce all of you to my beautiful new R-Sport! The Italian Racing Red is indeed a showstopper!! I am thrilled to have it safely ensconced in my garage, after 4 months of nervously waiting to see if the car that I ordered would be the same one that was delivered.

The technology concierge who walked me through some of the features of my car commented on how much more sophisticated the tow feature is on the newer cars than the 2016 F-Paces that she has been in, and on how much better the cameras are, especially the ones that face rear. Just FYI.

I take El Jefe into Capitol Shine for XPel and Ceramic Pro treatments on Monday, thanks to BPMBA's recommendation. The Jaguar manager told me that I was making a mistake not having them do their paint protection package instead, (and I was tempted since it was half the price) but at the end of the day I just said "no, thank you." At that point I was so pissed with the dealership that I just wanted to get the **** out of there before I threw something. IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
YAY! Gorgeous! Welcome to the IRR club. :D

Reactions: DrivingMrAsher

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I am pleased to introduce all of you to my beautiful new R-Sport! The Italian Racing Red is indeed a showstopper!! I am thrilled to have it safely ensconced in my garage, after 4 months of nervously waiting to see if the car that I ordered would be the same one that was delivered.

The technology concierge who walked me through some of the features of my car commented on how much more sophisticated the tow feature is on the newer cars than the 2016 F-Paces that she has been in, and on how much better the cameras are, especially the ones that face rear. Just FYI.

I take El Jefe into Capitol Shine for XPel and Ceramic Pro treatments on Monday, thanks to BPMBA's recommendation. The Jaguar manager told me that I was making a mistake not having them do their paint protection package instead, (and I was tempted since it was half the price) but at the end of the day I just said "no, thank you." At that point I was so pissed with the dealership that I just wanted to get the **** out of there before I threw something. View attachment 32050

View attachment 32058
I'm happy to see that you finally got it! Looking forward to seeing it in person in a few weeks.

Congratulations and a full welcome to the F-Pace Owners Club!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Gorgeous....love seeing another happy face! Nice touch with the black pack too. I was unsure what was going on when you posted on another thread about dealer problems. What do you mean about the tow package? How could it be more sophisticated?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gorgeous....love seeing another happy face! Nice touch with the black pack too. I was unsure what was going on when you posted on another thread about dealer problems. What do you mean about the tow package? How could it be more sophisticated?
Since I have not seen the tow package on earlier cars, I don't know what to compare it to, so I am not sure specifically what she was referencing. Apparently in her Jaguar class they discussed the Tow feature technology was to be improved.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
it's about time! Gorgeous car. What was that you drove to the first meet-up? A white Audi sedan? How different does your F-Pace feel?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Since I have not seen the tow package on earlier cars, I don't know what to compare it to, so I am not sure specifically what she was referencing. Apparently in her Jaguar class they discussed the Tow feature technology was to be improved.
Most SA's know less than the people on this forum! :D

Nice color!!!

Kerry

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well that's just great. I had it narrowed down to a choice between Black and Loire Blue and now I'll just have to IRR to the race! Freakin gorgeous! I can't believe those shots are BEFORE Ceramic Pro!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* DrivingMrAsher !!! I will definitely have to agree with you 100% that your IRR R-Sport is a *SHOW STOPPER* , but I also have to point out that *GR* almost didn't even notice your F-Pace in the first photo , because he was too busy checking YOU out , in your *ShowStopper* Black Slacks Black Heels & Black Leather Jacket !!! ;) Very Nice Ensemble Yound Lady !!! :)
You and Your F-Pace make a PURRRRRRFECT PAIR !!! >:)

Now , back to the BUSINESS at hand , Your F-PACE !!! Lady , you made some *AWESOME* choices on this one !!! The IRR , the Black Package , the Ebony Jet Interior , and of course those *BADA$$ 20" GREY & DIAMOND TURNED 5-SPOKE BLADES* !!! Job Well Done , My Friend !!! Job Well Done Indeed !!! It is *ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS* !!! We can't wait to see that BAD BOY Up Close and Personal at the Harrisburg MEET in April !!! And I assume you will be bringing that *BIG BRIGHT SHINING SMILE* with you to the Meet , as I am almost positive you won't be able to wipe it off your face before then !!! And for good reason !!! >:)
Now get out there and ENJOY every minute in it , and we shall see you soon !!! :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Congratulations. Glad to see it finally all came together for you. Sweet ride ;)
At least in April you and I will be on the inside this time , not on outside looking in:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
That is a sick shine on that car. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
El Jefe is happy! Welcome to the family, absolutely stunning F-Pace!

Wow! That is a great shot!! Jaguars, the animals, are amazingly beautiful.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congratulations. Glad to see it finally all came together for you. Sweet ride ;)
At least in April you and I will be on the inside this time , not on outside looking in:)
Yes, indeed, that is a positive turn of events in our favor.

Reactions: MTHM

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe consider finishing the look with red calipers?
I had planned on putting red calipers on when I was getting the Ammo Grey, as I felt it needed some flare. But, the Italian Racing Red has so much flare, that red calipers would be overkill IMHO.

Reactions: L-PACE and GRVR

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't worry DrivingMrAsher ! In this reference , "sick" is GOOD ! ;)
Thanks for translating GRVR. But, even I know that "sick" means really good when used in a sentence like this :D

Reactions: GRVR
1 - 20 of 37 Posts