Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we download our own maps? I saw on the Jaguar webpage they had it for other versions but you had to pay. Does anyone know where we can download the EU maps? I ask because I have a US spec FPace in the EU and need the maps for EU. Thanks in advance! :D

p.s. I hope we do not have to depend on the dealer for this. But if I do then at least I have an appointment with them this coming Monday! :D

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Can we download our own maps? I saw on the Jaguar webpage they had it for other versions but you had to pay. Does anyone know where we can download the EU maps? I ask because I have a US spec FPace in the EU and need the maps for EU. Thanks in advance! :D

p.s. I hope we do not have to depend on the dealer for this. But if I do then at least I have an appointment with them this coming Monday! :D
I am very interested in how you got a US spec F-pace in Europe? Is their some secret underground black market for cars? ;)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

https://jaguar.here.com

Yes, it looks like you have to pay, looks like $160. I have no idea if this data overwrites or if it can be installed in addition to the maps you already have installed.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
The $160 get you a map that you can download (Africa, Asia, Europe etc.). The vehicle is not a US spec'd vehicle.
Oh okay, I thought he meant he was living in Europe but got an F-pace spec'd out for the U.S. market.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts