Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
They look very interesting. Are you planning on buying them?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look very interesting. Are you planning on buying them?
yeah I was thinking about getting the black ones when my f pace comes in. I have a all black interior, and i also thought maybe the beige one would be kind of nice to brightening up the car a little. Beige one looks kind of classy to.

·
Registered
21 Posts
When are you getting your F-Pace? Let me know if you end up buying the Pegasuss mats.

·
Registered
21 Posts
my car schedule to build this month and deliever sept-oct. you sure you dont want to buy it first and let me know how they are lol.
Lol I may. I'm trying to find reviews on them and there isn't much out there. I think my F-Pace comes with the rubber mats so I may wait and see how they look/feel before buying aftermarket.

·
Registered
36 Posts
https://www.amazon.com/Pegasuss-Custom-Luxury-Leather-Waterproof/dp/B01HCM5BVG/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1468485697&sr=1-1&keywords=pegasuss custom fit luxury leather waterproof floor mat f-pace black&tag=vs-auto-convert-amazon-20

I was just searching for floormats, and a review apprently fitted it with his F Pace and fount it BETTER than Weathertech
His comment:
"So not a lot of reviews on this I figure I add some. They product is very nice. Its Fo-Leather but quality is excellent. The fitting is superb. Best floor mats ever. I have had dealership rubber floor mats and also WeatherTech floor mats. These are def WAY better. I have added pictures to show. The fitting is precise in almost all places. There was a little bend in the back area but after a day in the sun and the material had time to warm and stretch, it is now fitting. See pics for 2017 Jaguar F-Pace.
I have attached front drive + back seat + passenger. Also took a picture under the front seat. The mats go under the front 2 seats and cover EVERY inch of the car original carpet. It protects EVERYTHING. Very nice. Soft and everyone who has sat in my car is very impressed. Looks nice."

Did you ended up buying it?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I think it 's a little presumptive to say they are better than Weathertech, when they have never been used in sloppy winter weather (this winter will be the first for the FP). To me they don't look like they would keep slush and salt from leaking onto the floor mats underneath, as Weathertech does. To each his own.
I guess it depends on what you mean by better. They maybe better looking, but at what price.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think it 's a little presumptive to say they are better than Weathertech, when they have never been used in sloppy winter weather (this winter will be the first for the FP). To me they don't look like they would keep slush and salt from leaking onto the floor mats underneath, as Weathertech does. To each his own.
I guess it depends on what you mean by better. They maybe better looking, but at what price.
$20 more comparing to Weatehrtech. I contacted the seller, who told me that if you step in with snow on your shoes, it will hold, no problem.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
$20 more comparing to Weatehrtech. I contacted the seller, who told me that if you step in with snow on your shoes, it will hold, no problem.
I wonder how easy it will be to take them out and take a hose to them to clean off the salt, like you can with Weathertech. If anyone buys this product, keep us informed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just bought a similar product for the F-PACE cargo area. It covers almost all the back floor and the walls. I got the black with red stitching. Honestly, it looks great. I mean these look really good in my F-PACE, so good I'm thinking about buying the matching floor mats for the front and passenger areas.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just bought a similar product for the F-PACE cargo area. It covers almost all the back floor and the walls. I got the black with red stitching. Honestly, it looks great. I mean these look really good in my F-PACE, so good I'm thinking about buying the matching floor mats for the front and passenger areas.
Here's a picture of the black mats with red stitching I added to the cargo area of my 2017 F-PACE Premium. The picture is kind of dim, so it doesn't really do them justice, but they are really nice looking and were simple to install. I also added a red "growler" emblem to the shift knob to accent the red stitching and match the logo on the front of the vehicle. I'm sure the look isn't for everybody, but I like it a lot more than I thought I would. In fact, I like them so much that I think I'm going buy matching front and rear floor mats too. I bought the cargo mats on Amazon for $150; these ones are made of XPE "leather", which is reportedly better than others made with EVP "leather". I think I may also buy a set of light gray mats (see pic below) to match the light gray ceiling liner in my F-PACE and lighten up the interior, then I can change them out as desired.
Also, my dogs seem to like them a lot better than the cloth cargo liner I bought last month.

PS: You can find similar mats on Ebay and Amazon for about $115 - $150.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Skyrdr, how did the installation of this go? I read that you have to stick velcro strips around the interior of the cargo area to make them stand up.

I've had to vacuum dog hair out of the back of my old Jeep GC. Even with a Dyson, it's a PITA.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Agree w/Wayne I'm afraid - toooo much going on w/these for my taste! Now...if you live where you may track red mud into your f-pace everyday...that's another story...but for normal usage....

·
Registered
204 Posts
so i came across these luxury leather waterproof floor mats on amazon by pegasuss. the black one looks kind of nice. what do you guys think. anyone have them.

https://www.amazon.com/Pegasuss-Custom-Luxury-Leather-Waterproof/dp/B01HCM5BVG/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1468485697&sr=1-1&keywords=pegasuss+custom+fit+luxury+leather+waterproof+floor+mat+f-pace+black
I have them in black w/black stitching. They fit great and are easy to install. The material looks similar to the padding you'll find in a freight elevator. I've not gone through a winter with them yet, but for now I use a small handheld vacuum to clean them up every 10 days or so. They cover most everything, and my carpet remains spotless.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts