Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a low battery warning today . No i have not driven my car in a while . My question is can i trickle charge the car off boost terminal located at the end of the fuse box under the hood ( the one the manual tells you to use if you need to jump you car , Page 262-263 in the owners manual )?Thanks in advance everyone .

·
Registered
156 Posts
Check in your spare tire area. My dealer pre wired for a battery tender brand charger. He was very specific to ensure that I had battery tender as a brand.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
So I got a low battery warning today . No i have not driven my car in a while . My question is can i trickle charge the car off boost terminal located at the end of the fuse box under the hood .
Yes..those will work,,That's one of their purposes, so you don't have to take the spare tire out to get to the battery..and even if you did, there is a connection box over the battery terminals..not easy to get at.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I deleted these posts because they were off topic . Please stay on topic . Thank you .

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I got a low battery warning today . No i have not driven my car in a while . My question is can i trickle charge the car off boost terminal located at the end of the fuse box under the hood .
Yes..those will work,,That's one of their purposes, so you don't have to take the spare tire out to get to the battery..and even if you did, there is a connection box over the battery terminals..not easy to get at.
Thanks DPK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts