Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking to buy an f pace svr. Currently driving a f pace 300 sport and love it so has to be upgraded, any good ones for sale?

·
Registered
1967 Massey Ferguson 165
54 Posts
A UK Jaguar dealer would be a good place to begin your search. Next would be Autotrader UK. The majority of members on this forum are from the States, so they're not going to be able to help in your quest.

·
Registered
89 Posts
If you push hard enough (like I did )
You can get a fully specced brand new factory order for around 11% discount plus 3.84% apr and it’s the new shape any old ones your not going to get near that apr 6.9 would be best which means you’ll be paying thousands more in the long run
There’s a few on autotrader at the moment

·
Registered
89 Posts
The key to a good deal is PATIENCE!
it certainly is it’s faster and the interior is much better .get a couple of quotes then play one off against the other
Guy salmon Coventry were the best for me know one good get near to them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What extras would you consider a must? Dick Lovett has given a good deal on a new one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What extras would you consider a must? Dick Lovett has given a good deal on a new one.
a must extras are IMO are

1. upgrade the wheels any of the 22inch are nice
2. Rear quarter tinted windows
3. Heads up display
4. Secure tracker pro
Other options but not a must
1. Meridian surround sound
2. Carbon interior with the mirrors
3.technology pack
I think if a dealer as any in stock they would have specced the first lot anyway

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have 2 we are looking at both eiger grey, got the 22 inch wheels, sliding pan roof, tinted windows, one has wireless charging and hud the other has tracker. £2000 between them the tracker one the cheapest, both brand new. Decisions 🤔

·
Registered
89 Posts
We have 2 we are looking at both eiger grey, got the 22 inch wheels, sliding pan roof, tinted windows, one has wireless charging and hud the other has tracker. £2000 between them the tracker one the cheapest, both brand new. Decisions 🤔
oh the pan roof either sliding or fixed is a must I forgot about that £1600 option that is (for sliding )the charging and hud tech pack is £1200 option so you have £2800 options for £2000 more go for that one grey nice safe colour and the grey trim blends in better . Red interior to match the callipers would be a bonus

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry yes they both have sliding pan roof, 22 inch Wheels and tinted windows. Only difference is hud and wireless charging in one other has tracker. would Prefer the first one with hud and wireless but just not sure it’s worth an extra 2k. 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sorry yes they both have sliding pan roof, 22 inch Wheels and tinted windows. Only difference is hud and wireless charging in one other has tracker. would Prefer the first one with hud and wireless but just not sure it’s worth an extra 2k. 🤷‍♀️
No it’s not it’s only 1200 option total unless it as something else . You definitely need the heads up display help with resale value tell them meet in middle £1000 difference I’m sure they go for that . Good luck

·
Registered
21 F-pace SVR
27 Posts
To be honest I’m not that impressed with the hud in mine. At night it’s awesome but during the day even with the brightest setting, I can barely see it. If I had to do again, I wouldn’t pay the extra for it. Just an opinion for what it’s worth.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
To be honest I’m not that impressed with the hud in mine. At night it’s awesome but during the day even with the brightest setting, I can barely see it. If I had to do again, I wouldn’t pay the extra for it. Just an opinion for what it’s worth.
Just make sure you're not using polarized sunglasses. They make it very hard to see the HUD.
Hard to read the HUD in my 17 with polarized, but doable.
The second gen HUDS in the newer cars are supposed to be much brighter and may actually work well with polarized glasses.

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hmm so it's not worth it just for the night driving? What color light does it project and what does it show other than speed? Is there any '21 SVR owners who are in agreement with this? I'm getting ready to place an order.

·
Registered
21 F-pace SVR
27 Posts
Hmm so it's not worth it just for the night driving? What color light does it project and what does it show other than speed? Is there any '21 SVR owners who are in agreement with this? I'm getting ready to place an order.
I do mostly daytime driving/commuting so for me I probably wouldn't select it again. It shows a fair amount of information, including vehicle speed, speed limit signs, nav directions, and song title. It's usable during the daytime, but I find it to be very faint and often hard to read, particularly on bright days (with or without sunglasses). I like tech so it's definitely cool, but it could be alot better for what they charge. Again - just my opinion. I am loving my 21 SVR so far.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
It's usable during the daytime, but I find it to be very faint and often hard to read, particularly on bright days (with or without sunglasses).
Have you adjusted the brightness settings for the HUD?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts