Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats going on guys,
So I just bought some oem double helix wheels for my f pace but they didn't come with the inserts. Does anyone here have a full set or know of a place other than the dealer where I could find some?

Thanks in advance!!
IMG_13191.jpg

·
Registered
569 Posts
whats going on guys,
So I just bought some oem double helix wheels for my f pace but they didn't come with the inserts. Does anyone here have a full set or know of a place other than the dealer where I could find some?

Thanks in advance!! View attachment 72406
Before I bought the same ones, but black, I looked for a cheaper option than the double helix. I purchased some 21" Ford Edge Single Helix wheels. I looked for a vendor that sells just the inserts as I was told they do sell independently. Unfortunately, i never found any and that was it for me, I sold the wheels to another member.
I'm guessing by the sheen and colour that they've been taken out and refinished but not put back in?
Best of luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I redid them but I bought them without the caps. I know I could buy them from the dealer but don't wanna pay a ridiculous amount so I'd rather find them elsewhere. I'll keep looking but nothing comes up under double helix inserts anywhere. Ebay, Google, sales pages on Facebook nor offer up. So no luck for me. I'm even thinking of having someone 3d print me some so I could make molds but I doubt someone on here has either a 3d printer or even an insert they could render for me.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
2019-F-Pace, what color did you use on the refinish? Were they simply painted or Powder Coated?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Maybe you can order one insert from the dealer then print a set?

what color are those? I thought they only came OEM in glossy black or bright satin silver, but that looks interesting.
I guess upside to 3D print is you could make/use/sell all sorts of colors on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts