Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to be a penis head..But it would be so freakin nice if new comers and old timers alike here would take a minute out of their busy forum schedule and update your profiles to include where you live....CITY and STATE would be all we need..
Thanks, it sure helps to figure out or even help with problems or advice if we knew where you lived.;)

click on User CP found between Log Out and Get Premium in the upper right side of this page.. and then click on Edit Details under the Profile header at the left side of page....Scroll down and enter your City and State in the blank line that says "LOCATION".....Save Changes at the bottom..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Not trying to be a penis head..But ..
That intro sounds a lot like: " I'm not a politician, but..." ?;)

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
5,082 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Along with that, build or delivery date is helpful as well, just for tracking problems.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: MTHM

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
maybe..make this a sticky for a while;)
What makes you think a Thread from YOU , is worthy of a *Sticky* ??? ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,914 Posts
Hey, where is everyone, do you have work tomorrow.:crying: Too bad, ah the life of early retirement. See you tomorrow.>:)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What makes you think a Thread from YOU , is worthy of a *Sticky* ??? ;)

Because I am *SOMEBODY*..And always looking for constructive ways to promote this site for the greater good of all F-Pace owners and their kin folk..0:)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Because I am *SOMEBODY*..And always looking for constructive ways to promote this site for the greater good of all F-Pace owners and their kin folk..0:)
You and I are kindred spirits. I like the way you think. Too bad your so far away from Harrisburg :)

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You and I are kindred spirits. I like the way you think. Too bad your so far away from Harrisburg :)
I'll be there with in spirit my friend..;)

Reactions: MTHM
1 - 12 of 12 Posts