Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to mighty moderators of the site , can we add a section just for LIVE and Incontrol ( well maybe not the second one since it’s kinda dead) We have one for ICT and ICTP it’s would be nice to have a place for the question for that. Maybe add one for MAPs also, it’s a bit easier than searching and we can see the latest map releases.

Thanks
DP

With that said, has anyone noticed the sports scores are now gone from the LIVE app, I waned to check some football scores and when I looked for the sports teams I setup the entire section was gone.

DP

·
Registered
546 Posts
…………..

With that said, has anyone noticed the sports scores are now gone from the LIVE app, I waned to check some football scores and when I looked for the sports teams I setup the entire section was gone.

DP
Sports disappeared about seven months ago, as reported on this forum.

·
Super Moderator
2,171 Posts
Although this might have been a good idea in 2016 when the forum first started and the sub forums started to expand we have gotten to a point where after next year some people's upgrades will stop and JLR will start charging for updates. I think it best to start a thread under ICT and or ICTP for maps and LIVE and I'll make it a sticky so it remains at the top of the list with the understanding that each thread sticks to the subject matter. If you want to start one for each PM me and we can start the process. Sound fair?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Although this might have been a good idea in 2016 when the forum first started and the sub forums started to expand we have gotten to a point where after next year some people's upgrades will stop and JLR will start charging for updates. I think it best to start a thread under ICT and or ICTP for maps and LIVE and I'll make it a sticky so it remains at the top of the list with the understanding that each thread sticks to the subject matter. If you want to start one for each PM me and we can start the process. Sound fair?
Perfect PM sent
DP

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sports disappeared about seven months ago, as reported on this forum.
OK thanks, I must have forgot that or missed it. Seems live is loosing it functions since we have Apple car play now .

DP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.