Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 F Pace diesel. At 250 miles check engine light on. Dealer has car 8 days can't figure it out so just resets light. Several months later while on vacation check engine light come on. 500 miles later on way home it goes out. Dealer says don't worry about it. Several months later check engine light on again. Dealer has car 8 days can't figure it out so they try replacing a vacuum hose. 3 weeks later check engine light on. Dealer has had the car 8 days so far, can't figure it out so they have decided to replace the EGR valve. The car has been to the dealer several times for the radio changing pages without input and even changes from Sirius to AM radio without input.
I live in KANSAS CITY on the Missouri side. Dealer is on the Kansas side. Can't seem to get a straight answer on what state the law should be applied in.

·
F Pace Expert
2,532 Posts
not an attorney, I would assume the law of the state where the contract for purchase was made would apply, Kansas. just to ask, have they checked something dumb like loose, janky gas cap? just had a check engine light problem in my 4Runner that finally turned out to a worn out gas cap causing loss of vacuum in the fume recirc system if not extra tightened after getting gas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts